[Font] How to change Persian / Arabic Font in Note3

Search This thread

Peyman92

Mar 3, 2013
www.androidish.mihanblog.com
Hello everyone !

I'm going to tell you how to change Persian or Arabic fonts in beloved Galaxy Note3!!

First of all you need to have Root access , with a simple search in forums you can findout how to Root.

Then you got to install "Root Explorer " or any file manager you know how to work with and gives you system file access .

Now download any font you like or copy from your C:windows/font folder to your SD card and rename it to GS45_Arab_AndroidOS.ttf the font file must be in ttf format itself, which all are in.

Next go to Root/system/fonts and change the font file with name GS45_Arab_AndroidOS.ttf to GS45_Arab_AndroidOS2.ttf or anything so when you regret changing your font you have the original one lol .

However, copy your new GS45_Arab_AndroidOS.ttf this folder.

TADA you just have changed your FONT !! :victory:

AhmadAlmousa

Aug 24, 2010
Mubarraz
One of the problems in changing the font for me as bilingual user is finding a good font that has good combination of fonts in single file !

You'll get one of the language's font is good and the other would, most probably, suck ! :rolleyes:

But thanks for the OP, Windows fonts are mostly good for both langs !

Peyman92

Mar 3, 2013
www.androidish.mihanblog.com
Well, you always can find nice English fonts in market for flipfont but they usually change your English font and keep your Arabic/Persian font same as default. But with this method you can change the default Arabic/Persian font as you want then use other fonts for yur flipfont.
Tho you always can mess with system font folder and change anything you want but don't forget to make a backup before anything.
And as for third party apps to do this um I don't know its just more fun to do such things manual !!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

omid_freesky

Oct 27, 2009
Erbil
Works like a charm

this is EXACTLY what I was looking for for a long time.
this method changes the font EVERYWHERE. font changing applications only change the font in system and most of the apps stay the same (for arabic only)
thank you

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

now is there a way to make a combined font style to change both English and arabic fonts? combined or changing each alone?
or to make the question more clear, which font I should replace to change the english too?
because if I change it from the settings it will change the arabic too

mohammad122

Feb 24, 2016
Android 5.1.1

Hello everyone !

I'm going to tell you how to change Persian or Arabic fonts in beloved Galaxy Note3!!

First of all you need to have Root access , with a simple search in forums you can findout how to Root.

Then you got to install "Root Explorer " or any file manager you know how to work with and gives you system file access .

Now download any font you like or copy from your C:windows/font folder to your SD card and rename it to GS45_Arab_AndroidOS.ttf the font file must be in ttf format itself, which all are in.

Next go to Root/system/fonts and change the font file with name GS45_Arab_AndroidOS.ttf to GS45_Arab_AndroidOS2.ttf or anything so when you regret changing your font you have the original one lol .

TNX a lot dear Peyman
i was very very happy that can I change my Default (Ogly And sightly Illegible) Persian Font i n my GALAXY Smartphone .but with this way we just can change Persian/Arabic font in Android 4.4.2 or late and not worked in ANDROID 5 or higher . in Android 5 (or higher) there isn't "GS45_Arab_AndroidOS.ttf" in Fonts folder . How Can I Change the Persian Default Font that English Font Dont Changed? Pls Help
best regards
Viva IRAN

Hamidreza_4u

Mar 22, 2013
Isf
I searched on xda but couldn't find HOW can I change Arabic/Persian font on LP 5.1.1
Anyone can help me plz?

sent from my Xperia C3-Dual

Z

Zkingtut

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-41-19.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-41-19.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-41-01.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-41-01.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-40-51.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-40-51.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-40-41.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-40-41.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

msa_6292

Feb 14, 2012
Hi All..!:)
I can't find GS45_Arab_AndroidOS.ttf in system/fonts in Android 5. I just need to replace this font with my own customized fonts. It wasn't like this back in 4.4.2. Please help! thx.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone !