HELP!!! Low Volume problem on my N7?

Search This thread

Rmito92

Dec 8, 2013
I have a problem with my N7 2013

All of sudden the volume doesn't work, well is working but the volume is very very low when I go to YouTube the audio is very low and the dock and keyboard sound I can't bearly hear it. I just check in setting and the media and other volumes are at max and I did a reboot and nothing.

Also when I press the volume button it shows a phone (picture down below)

All of this happens today. I don't know if this have to do with a Bluetooth keyboard I bough today (minisuit keyboard for the N7)

Can some one please help me I will appreciate it.

PS. Sorry for my bad spelling I'm from Puerto Rico

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390510874798.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390510874798.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 319

logicalien

Jan 25, 2014
Shreveport
Help With Volumes

When you are turning the volume up, tap that small icon on the right and it will bring up the other volumes and then just slide the volume bars to the volume you want.

If you want to turn up, main volume the one with the speaker icon is the one you want

hughlle

Nov 18, 2012
The screenshot you have attached, bares no relevance to volume. As you cans see, that is the volume for incall volume or ringtone. Have you recently installed an app for texting or making phone calls? As above, you need to make sure you are changin your media volume, not your "phone" volume. If you have an android phone, use the volume buttons on the home screen, it will display the same slider bar in your picture. Open a game and press the volume button and it will change to the slider bar for audio output.

brenty108

Jan 12, 2011
santa flora
Yeah try hugelife advice and you see that dock sound in the screen try ticking it and trying again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390819765766.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390819765766.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 43