lost space on phone

Search This thread

arinb12

Jan 15, 2007
after installing maximus hd on m htc one s I have only 2gb of available space for my pictures/music etc. what Have I done and how do i fix it to give me more available space?

Thanks

arinb12

Jan 15, 2007
after installing maximus hd on m htc one s I have only 2gb of available space for my pictures/music etc. what Have I done and how do i fix it to give me more available space?

Thanks

Or any other rom I can install without this problem. Im handing the phone over to my mum who doesnt care as long as there is space and it works

arinb12

Jan 15, 2007
Or any other rom I can install without this problem. Im handing the phone over to my mum who doesnt care as long as there is space and it works.

Only interested in battery life and useablility not fussed by sense 5 etc

Flippy498

Retired Forum Moderator
May 21, 2014
OnePlus Pad
If you flashed the required firmware your hboot version should be 2.16. Just boot into bootloader to find out which version you're using.

And the correct TWRP version is either the modified version 2.6.1 you can download from the MaxismusHD thread or the modified version you can find in this thread. Look at post #3 to find what you're looking for.

Last edited:

arinb12

Jan 15, 2007

all i want is my storage back and for it to remain unlocked for all sims,

can i just re install stock rom and keep the simlock unlocked

dont care for options or tweaks.

rosswhite

May 10, 2011

all i want is my storage back and for it to remain unlocked for all sims,

can i just re install stock rom and keep the simlock unlocked

dont care for options or tweaks.

If you want to install MaximusHD you will have to follow the install instructions in the OP of the thread and this will upgrade your hboot version to 2.16 and install TWRP 2.6.1.0. Then your phone will show the correct amount of storage. Word of warning, some people have had problems with in call quality on 4.2.2 sense rom's, it seems to affect some phones more than others. If you don't want to do this, you can install Viper which is also 4.2.2 and keep hboot 2.15. Or you can use and RUU to go back to stock, your phone will stay sim unlocked but the latest official version is android 4.1. The RUU files are here, you can also use this unofficial RUU based on 4.2.2.

Last edited: