[Q] Nexus 4 red led unbrick?

Search This thread

Freakyy6

May 26, 2013
so my nexus 4 got bricked by my mate, and all it does is a red LED light I can't get into recovery is there any way I can fix this?

mymeatb18

Feb 27, 2011
miami
There's already a thread for this but happened to me and called Google. They said to keep it plugged in for 10+ hours and try to turn it on.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Freakyy6

MerynGoesAndroid

Apr 24, 2012
Did it work for you?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Does it matter? Just try it out, what doesnt work for others does not mean it wont work for you!

Keeping it plugged has saved me 2 times from the red light, but it didnt take me 10 hours (more like 30 minutes or so)

If that wont work theres the fix somewhere in the nexus 4 forums, just search a bit, should be a sticky

Reactions: Freakyy6

Freakyy6

May 26, 2013
Does it matter? Just try it out, what doesnt work for others does not mean it wont work for you!

Keeping it plugged has saved me 2 times from the red light, but it didnt take me 10 hours (more like 30 minutes or so)

If that wont work theres the fix somewhere in the nexus 4 forums, just search a bit, should be a sticky

Yeah I have had it on charge since last night, going to try it when I get home from work at about 11pm and is there I will have a look at that too

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There's already a thread for this but happened to me and called Google. They said to keep it plugged in for 10+ hours and try to turn it on.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Did it work for you?