[ROM][ICS][MDPI] Xperia Performance Max™

Search This thread

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
I delete clock widgets.apk and put new one .And when I try tu install i get this message " application not installed"

Edit: After resetting works nice

You have to delete and restart after you've attached that puts ClockWidget in system / app with the permissions as in the picture folder. you can not install it like a regular app because it will give this error have to install correctly and the permissions

Reactions: bejunk

Stinky9

Jul 13, 2007
I use this ROM with the rage kernel. This ROM is fast with the game/one program optimization. It looks good and works fine. Thanks for your hard work and sharing!

I have one small issue. I have a double battery % in the top bar. Would be nice if I could remove one. Any tips?

Edit: forgot to mention the awesome battery life I get with this ROM and kernel! What a relief! :)

Last edited:

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
I use this ROM with the rage kernel. This ROM is fast with the game/one program optimization. It looks good and works fine. Thanks for your hard work and sharing!

I have one small issue. I have a double battery % in the top bar. Would be nice if I could remove one. Any tips?

Edit: forgot to mention the awesome battery life I get with this ROM and kernel! What a relief! :)

Thank you my friend. it good to have a dual battery percentage on ... you have to take down your statusbar as if it were there to see a notification of the buttons down where has the house, the back button and the other on the right side, you click on the button right side of the house and your name will appear statusbar systemui preferences you click there and see the options including the option to remove the icon%.

Reactions: vibhor6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5IvTNs8.jpg

Be on your cell phone the best performance and value of your smart!...

First of all, excuse my bad english kk

Brief Introduction:

Xperia Performance Max™ is a ROM for Xperia 2011 HDPI pngs with fully resized for our xperias, I had the help of several friends here in xda, each somehow be helped with tutorials, guides etc.

Thanks in particular

@serajr, @sandy7, @naheel azawy, @Aneel @Dzol Cp, @Orochixxx, @JynAlek

Code:
    I am not responsible wicked Touch Screen due to your own Mistake! or bricks on your sd card. Read carefully the installer AROMA

Features and Changelog
    *Rom based on ICS 4.1.B.0.587
    *Best performance to let it lighter
    *Support for Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia Live Walkman, Xperia Active, Xperia Mini
    *[ICS - CM11 images] Framework-res .apk with optimized images
    *Power Menu
    *Enable Disable NavBar in Setting.apk
    *Settings.apk with new images and more beautiful with the following apks Location Based Wifi, CPU Control, QuickPainelSettings, 3 Dot Menu, Led Control
    *Best picture quality with X Reality Engine
    *Walkman Player Stock
    *New Album and Movies
    *Brightess Power By White Magic
    *Lockscreen Settings
    *Pulse Notification Light
    *SystemUI and SystemUI Preferences @serajr and pictures @Orochixxx
    *Cybershot camera for better pictures than ever, with superior auto
    *Launcher Xperia Z1 Fix FC
    *Patch Services.jar for improved performance in RAM and Games
    *2G/3G
    *INIT.D & CWM support
    *Support for Multi-Languages [Including the Brazilian stock]
    *Unlock/Locked Bootloaders

I will not talk more about the features because I want to install and see the new kkk​

Screenshots

vc2KPnk.png
    gKm3VGF.png
    UDYx27R.png
    YI4AhxA.png

Mxe0snt.png
    hgAa0kd.png
    fDzwgmF.png
    ECTfUCl.png

Y1qh4wg.png
    zVGDqTv.png
    lT5fMD6.png
    8ykR1eA.png

How to install​

Recommended Mesa Kernel/ Rage Kernel ICS

*Write Flash Firmware 4.1.B.0.587 according to your phone model
    *For Unlocked Bootloaders: Flash any Kernel for stock ICS.
    *For Locked Bootloaders: Root your phone, then install CWM using Xparts
    *Place ROM Xperia Performance Max™ on SD-Card
    *Power off phone.
    *Power On, boot to CWM (Keep pressing the Volume Down key after the Sony logo appears)​

>>Wipes Required<<
    *Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    *Wipe Cache Partition
    *Mounts And Storage >>>>> format / system, format / cache, format / data
    *Advanced >>>>> Wipe Dalvik Cache
    *Install zip from SD card >> Xperia Performance Max™
    *Follow on screen instructions on AROMA
    *After Complete Installation untick "reboot" and select reboot in CWM

Do not forget to give me a thank you [:good:], it will be great for me because somehow will encourage me to keep my work and create new roms and mods! Thank you all

So far no bug was found. I ask you please file a bug found that I can fix. Thank you​

Download Link
    >>>[ROM][ICS][MDPI] Xperia Performance Max™<<<​

Alternative Links
    >>>Mirror 1<<<
    >>>Mirrors 2<<<​

>>>>Patch Update<<<<​

In this update patch I developed it for the best rom, both in appearance and in performance

Features and Changelog
    *Some modified jar
    *Patch in Zip jar containing some apks optimization and system upgrade
    *Added the [MOD] MaliveBooster ™ Amazing performance on your android device to zip
    *XperiaTheme and SystemUI xperia z1
    *SystemUI modified for application of colors
    *2 new buttons added to the navbar
    *Fully modified framework-res.apk for colorization

I will not talk more about the features because I want to install and see the new kkk​

Screenshots

h4pbHmF.png
    5pPNaZE.png
    jq4jh3z.png
    orLn4qc.png

How to install​

*Low Sony folder and place inside your sd card [you will have to extract the file and Sony.rar'll be inside the Sony folder]
    *Place the downloaded file on your Sd card
    *Enter CWM and follow the procedures below
    *Install zip from SD card >> [Xperia Theme&Script] Patch Update Xperia Perfomance Max™ - Mah Oliveira
    *After Complete Installation untick "reboot"
    *Enjoy the new appearance of your Xperia[/B]

*** If you prefer to leave the bottom of the applications according to the color of the set you will theme in System / app and delete the file named DefaultThemes.apk. to exclude restart the phone and see how was the bottom of your applications ***

[GUIDE] @BDFreak @Ayush Singh @Saqib Nazm Thanks :victory:

Do not forget to give me a thank you [:good:], it will be great for me because somehow will encourage me to keep my work and create new roms and mods! Thank you all

So far no bug was found. I ask you please file a bug found that I can fix. Thank you

>>Download Link<<
    >>>[Xperia Theme&Script] Patch Update Xperia Perfomance Max™ - Mah Oliveira<<<
    WOW!:laugh:
    any different than OctanE by stanlin salu & sandy7?:confused:
    Totally.
    Reserved

Added the ... >>>>Patch Update<<<< Check it out :victory::good:
    Looks Like A Promising Rom. But Can You Please Mirror The Link?

And Also Please Post The Wallpaer In The Screenshot.

Thanks For The New Rom.

Thank you. 'll level up the rom on other servers! Which image do you speak? to my wallpaper?