[ROM]Elelinux-Hero-2.1-update1-Reloaded * WWE *2011-05-26

Search This thread

mirok

Dec 5, 2009
Zagreb
POCO X4 Pro
As I always hated default status bar icons and battery so I've made myself a new one :)

Black & white HD icons and b&w honeycomb custom battery:
http://www.multiupload.com/RZXUH7IAYN

Just flash it over the rom.
Enjoy :)
Great thanks :)
Any chance of a screen shot ? : )

iqbkzr.jpg
2z9fwo2.jpg

Last edited:

rdejager

Mar 11, 2010
There is one problem with that HD pack, the icons in the pulldown are white on white so you cant see the icons in the pulldown.

Knew that already, but pointing out for the masses, if sense was able to get white text on a black background, that would be cool.

f_padia

Jul 12, 2010
I have noticed a bug. I can't get to 'sounds and display' in settings. It keeps fc'ing. All the other settings seem to work. Has any1 experienced this?

Sent from my HTC Hero using XDA App

hyjwonder

Dec 17, 2008
Have you possibly a link to Chinese dictionary and CIME ?
Hi, this is a very good ROM i am currently using. It's based on the official Hong Kong version of HTC Hero 2.1-update1, which has APP2SD, rooted, busybox, deodex, mem-optimized, bash, etc., and can install official HTC widgets like Today in History. Some apps are deleted, but the essential apps are all kept. It's fast even without OC (with flykernal 12a it's OK.), no FC so far after weeks. The only pain is that anetshare does not work on this ROM :(

Post: http://www.hiapk.com/viewthread.php?tid=786788&extra=&page=1
(Use google to translate from Chinese Simplified to English)

Download: http://u.115.com/file/f540ee553c

2011.jpg
(i don't know how to upload pics, but if not, click these words on the post page to download: 电信1下载 网通1下载 备份下载 )

I don't know how to extract the CIME. Could you help ele?

Regards,

fancyhe

Jun 10, 2010
Execellent ROM! Thanks ele!

Just only one thing the apps don't have Chinese translations, seems they are only available in TW/HK/Singapore versions. However display and input of Chinese is always supported, so not a big deal to me.

btw the Linpack score with default frequency is around 2.25.

rdejager

Mar 11, 2010
I myself am not fan of the default battery either, cuss I cant see how empty my phone is so I also made a small mod for battery stat. Same battery meter as above only the colors are from white green yellow orange to red in gradient form.

And also made a modification to the pull down, al I didnt like the grindy look :p

You can see it in the screenshot

device.jpgdevice1.png

BTW just flash in recovery, after you booted the rom alteast once, if you brick your phone, then your doing something terribly wrong and I will not be responsible.

Attachments

• UOT-elelast.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 149

popmartian

Mar 27, 2008
Doesn't the 3D view on google maps feel extremely laggy on the Hero? IMO the default (2D, non-multitouch) version of Maps is probably better for practical use... wondering if other users have the same experience... ?

Last edited:

ASSK

Sep 21, 2010
I like your roms ele, but this thing is extreemly lagging like hell. You even need to wait 20 sec before typing something in landscape mode. Also some apps gave me radom fc closes en app scrolling isn't smooth. I have a 8gb class 6 SD with ext 4. With the villianrom I didn't had all these problems. To bad I guess I switch back to them.

rdejager

Mar 11, 2010
I like your roms ele, but this thing is extreemly lagging like hell. You even need to wait 20 sec before typing something in landscape mode. Also some apps gave me radom fc closes en app scrolling isn't smooth. I have a 8gb class 6 SD with ext 4. With the villianrom I didn't had all these problems. To bad I guess I switch back to them.

Well for me this rom is smoother in every way. I would say bad wipe?? I used to wipe full with the command provided in the Elelinux 7 Topic. Since then never any problems ever again.

lynx2k50

Jan 27, 2010
Germany
Nice Rom mate, like it very much.

Can you please provide the desire lockscreen?
Is it possiible to integrate the power controls from CM?
Would be very nice if you can help me.

Thanks,

elelinux

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Hi, this is a very good ROM i am currently using. It's based on the official Hong Kong version of HTC Hero 2.1-update1, which has APP2SD, rooted, busybox, deodex, mem-optimized, bash, etc., and can install official HTC widgets like Today in History. Some apps are deleted, but the essential apps are all kept. It's fast even without OC (with flykernal 12a it's OK.), no FC so far after weeks. The only pain is that anetshare does not work on this ROM :(

Post: http://www.hiapk.com/viewthread.php?tid=786788&extra=&page=1
(Use google to translate from Chinese Simplified to English)

Download: http://u.115.com/file/f540ee553c

2011.jpg
(i don't know how to upload pics, but if not, click these words on the post page to download: 电信1下载 网通1下载 备份下载 )

I don't know how to extract the CIME. Could you help ele?

Regards,

Gaffe of me with aNetshare of course, it would have been in /system/app will make a patch for that.

About CIME you don't need to extact it only push to /system/app ,but will try to download from your link and make a patch,hmm google translation is not working so good on that page WTf where should I press to download :D

f_padia

Jul 12, 2010
No one have problem getting into 'sounds and display' in settings?
Also why do some apps fc on sense roms (this one and VR13) when restored using titaniun backup? It's annoying because I have to download again from the market then I can't get my old data back. Does anyone know a fix for this. Any idea Ele?

f_padia

Jul 12, 2010

Definitely sounds like a wipe/flash problem because my phone is super smooth.

ASSK

Sep 21, 2010
Ok maby a bad wipe. I'm going to reflash the ROM again with a full wipe. Hope it helps. And yes the desire lockscreen would be great.

Top Liked Posts