[ROM][UCLC4 4.0.3] // NexusMod ICS // "AOSP" ICS / Touch of Wiz / (4/16)

Search This thread

DukeL

Mar 27, 2010
First off GREAT ROM This is what I've been waiting for!! A ICS Build that actually looks like Ice Cream Sandwich!!

Quick Question why is there 2 different duplicate "clock" and "gallery" apps in the launcher?

Last edited:

R4INS

Jan 18, 2012
First off GREAT ROM This is what I've been waiting for!! A ICS Build that actually looks like Ice Cream Sandwich!!

Quick Question why is there 2 different duplicate "clock" and "gallery" apps in the launcher?

one is AOSP, true android, the other is samsungs.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Does anybody still get the mms "video" bug? Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It usually happens when people are sending from an iPhone and when there's text to go along with the mms.

You mean where it comes in as a play button? just hit it and wait for the video or hit it tap the screen and click the over arrow on the text page to get the image.

DukeL

Mar 27, 2010

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Why the need for two? Will there be any problems if i delete the samsung one in root explorer?

Also why when you try to select the default wallpapers you can only select a small portion of the image and the end result is a blurry image?

R4INS

Jan 18, 2012

Why the need for two? Will there be any problems if i delete the samsung one in root explorer?

Also why when you try to select the default wallpapers you can only select a small portion of the image and the end result is a blurry image?

I'm using the aosp ones, not sure what will happen if you deleted them. Might cause issues might not. But i dont see an issue with having both and just setting your defaults.

What launcher are you using on the wallpaper issue?

deekdeek

Jul 12, 2009
"unknown" caller ID

ive had this problem from the beginning. Flashed multiple times wiped etc. All my contacts we synced when i logged into my accounts. not sure what the prob is.

Im on rogers

occupational_hazard

Mar 20, 2011
McAlester
My problems were TiBu getting stuck when restoring backups. Makes no difference if app and data or just app.

I will try to reflash later tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

lockheedload

Jan 14, 2008
Anyone having any problems not sending text messages? I try to send, and immediately, get unable to send.

crusecontrl

Oct 4, 2010
Seattle
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
My problems were TiBu getting stuck when restoring backups. Makes no difference if app and data or just app.

I will try to reflash later tonight.

I've found I need to hit restore set my phone down and walk away till its done.... Tibu doesn't like to multitask at all.

Reactions: occupational_hazard

jnicks510

Mar 3, 2011
Looks like mines doing it too, i was using a live wallpaper.
I had the same problem with apex and nova launchers, not sure what thats about.

I know it worked fine with the touchwiz launcher.

Im using "Launcher" and the problem happens whenever I choose from "Wallpaper Gallery"

is your wallpaper scrolling, because in apex i set it not to scroll and that issue disappeared for me.

garu12

Jul 4, 2010
Montreal
Ummm guys tibu doesnt play nice with this ics leak period. Take your chances but I think peeps should stop posting issues they are having. It is not related to this rom. It is all the ics roms we have. Some people have no issues and others do. (not trying to sound like a **** but cmon read people) Btw I've been running this since yesterday and loving it so far. Thanks mod :)

t3chfr3ak07

Dec 7, 2011
Pocatello
hey is anyone else having issues when they restart/shutdown their phone where it freezes? Had mine in my pocket for about an hour before i realized it didnt restart
Its not just this rom but after flashing it and having the same experience i figured it might be a common thing. Any ideas?

aznwongsta23

Feb 26, 2009
hey is anyone else having issues when they restart/shutdown their phone where it freezes? Had mine in my pocket for about an hour before i realized it didnt restart
Its not just this rom but after flashing it and having the same experience i figured it might be a common thing. Any ideas?

Yeah I also experienced it. But if you go here,there is a possible fix that you can try: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1566015

Look at issues number 7. Hope you fix it.

t3chfr3ak07

Dec 7, 2011
Pocatello
Yeah I also experienced it. But if you go here,there is a possible fix that you can try: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1566015

Look at issues number 7. Hope you fix it.

Sweet! Thanks! Ill let you/everyone know if it works!

EDIT: Great now I cant download any apps period...lets see if i can flash something else keep you guys posted...

the Nexus rom is sick for sure! If I can fix my phone I'd love to flash back to this one

Last edited:

sparker366

Aug 3, 2010
Saylorsburg, Pa
Ummm guys tibu doesnt play nice with this ics leak period. Take your chances but I think peeps should stop posting issues they are having. It is not related to this rom. It is all the ics roms we have. Some people have no issues and others do. (not trying to sound like a **** but cmon read people) Btw I've been running this since yesterday and loving it so far. Thanks mod :)

And I am stupid. I missed the post earlier on in this thread to make sure that TiBu is updated. after doing that, it just takes seconds to restore.

I don't know if you read these posts much but I do believe I have posted several times that if you update TITBU that most if not all of your issues that it has will go away..

I have noticed this on both the stock leak and mhx's rom and this rom. So before we state its an ICS issue please update TITBU and seee if that fixes the issues.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, it's M0D again. I present to my fellow Skyrocket pilots NexusMod ICS, in the flavor of BETA. AKA Not complete! I just wanted to get this out there so people can see i am making some progress on this, and so people can point out flaws or requests for the initial release. Sooo..don't hate me too much if there is some features missing, cause it's the nature of the beta! Enjoy.​

// NexusMod ICS Beta //
    [UCALC4/4.0.3]

Features
    -AT&T UCALC4 (Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3)
    -No CIQ
    -Debloated
    -Deodexed
    -Zipaligned
    -ICS Roboto Fonts
    -No Vibrate Icon in Status Bar
    -ICS Transitions
    -NexusMod Wallpapers in wallpaper chooser
    -Stock Samsung ICS Lock Screen
    -Custom Samsung Messaging from UnNamed ROM (Thank you gtg465x)
    -CM9 like custom AOSP Status Bar
    -CM9 Emoticons
    -CM9 Ringtones
    -CM9 Alarms/Motifications
    -AOSP ICS Stock Launcher w/ Speed Tweaks (Evervol)
    -CM9 ICS Keyboard
    -CM9 ICS Status Bar icons
    -CM7 Menu popups
    -CM9 ICS icons
    -AOSP Framework
    -AOSP Desk Clock/Alarm Clock/Analog Clock
    -Stock Samsung Alarm Clock/Stop Watch/Timer/etc.
    -CM9 Boot Animation
    -Kernal: romracer's Unsecure ICS Kernel (thank you romracer)
    -CM9 Trebuchet Launcher
    -No Ads (Host File)

Live Wallpapers
    -Microbes LWP
    -Pixel Rain LWP
    -Black Hole LWP
    -Bubbles LWP
    -Holo Spiral LWP
    -Phase Beam (Galaxy Nexus) LWP

Pre-installed Apps
    -Quick Settings (Tip: Hold Search)
    -Titanium Backup
    -Root Explorer Trial
    -Swype
    -Rom Manager
    -Adobe Reader

Donation Hall of Fame :D

michaelgaribaldi
    gonzalezwill28
    whodat006
    skrambled
    mjriehl
    mrro82
    lyndone58
    eyedoctor
    birnbad1
    occupational_hazard
    Dharkk
    Asian Stuff Inc.
    cwebb619
    marvin02
    IronManDS

rainsq.png

By popular request, I have added a donation button
    As i make ROMS for my own pleasure, I do not dare ask for them, but any donation is greatly appreciated :D

Downloads

NexusMod ICS

PENDING
    http://d-h.st/qF4

Instructions for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Users

1) Download ROM
    2) Place on SD Card
    3) Boot into ClockWorkMod Recovery Touch (Hold Volume Down + Volume Up* + Power until first SAMSUNG logo disappears) *If on AT&T
    4) "wipe data/factory reset" AT LEAST TWICE!!
    5) "wipe catch partition" AT LEAST TWICE!!!
    6) Go to "mounts and storage" and "format system" AT LEAST TWICE!!!
    7) "+++++Go Back+++++" and go to "advanced" and "Wipe Dalvik Cache" AT LEAST TWICE!!
    8) "+++++Go Back+++++" and "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard" and navigate to the ROM and install
    9) "reboot system now" and enjoy! First boot will take longer than usual
    Instructions for Android 2.3 Gingerbread Users

1) Download ROM and RADIO if you have not already flashed the ICS Radio
    2) Place on SD Card
    3) Boot into ClockWorkMod Recovery Touch (Hold Volume Down + Volume Up* + Power until first SAMSUNG logo disappears) *If on AT&T
    4) "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard" and navigate to the RADIO and install
    5) "wipe data/factory reset" AT LEAST TWICE!!
    6) "wipe catch partition" AT LEAST TWICE!!!
    7) Go to "mounts and storage" and "format system" AT LEAST TWICE!!!
    8) "+++++Go Back+++++" and go to "advanced" and "Wipe Dalvik Cache" AT LEAST TWICE!!
    9) "+++++Go Back+++++" and "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard" and navigate to the ROM and install
    10) "reboot system now" and enjoy! First boot will take longer than usual
    Some Lengthening letters. The non +10char way.
    // Change Log //

NexusMod ICS Beta 4
    Code:
    -More Ringtones
    -AOSP ICS Calender
    -AOSP ICS Themed Dialer
    -Gallery Wallpaper Fix
    -Might swap out this MMS for NM4 MMS. Or maybe for my NM4.2 for T989..

BETA 4 WILL BE OUT WHEN IT'S OUT...I have a life other than XDA..you know :p

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
    ░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
    ...░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
    ░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
    █▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
    Dude, you posted this exactly 16 minutes after the leak was released. Let the man breathe.
    I know you're excited, but I'm sure he doesn't have any plans NOT to update things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

damnit! After all day today I spent on cooking the next release this comes out................................

Oh well haha I'll get on it and cause the people waiting for nexusmod for t989 more misery..

Sent via flare