Why are my notifications hovering over my lockscreen?

Search This thread

Reynbow

Jan 9, 2011
This has only just started since I flashed CM11 from temasek.
Anyone know how I can turn this off? I can't seem to find a setting for it.

http://i.imgur.com/vtsokDK.png (note the cloud on the right, it's a google now weather notification card)

lyall29

Apr 4, 2011
Arkadelphia, AR
That's a feature in his ROM. You have to go to settings->temasek spare parts->screen and animations->lockscreen notifications. There you can turn it off.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: kornolio80

Reynbow

Jan 9, 2011
That's a feature in his ROM. You have to go to settings->temasek spare parts->screen and animations->lockscreen notifications. There you can turn it off.

Ahh fantastic. Couldn't find it for the life of me. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: lyall29

Reynbow

Jan 9, 2011
If you want to see something really crazy, try turning on the listview animation and listview interpolator. These are in the screen and animations settings.

What does it do? So I know what I'm looking for.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

lyall29

Apr 4, 2011
Arkadelphia, AR
You will know as soon as you scroll your screen. I don't personally use it but a lot of people like it. Give it a try. Set listview animation to scale and interpolator to anticipate_overshoot_interpolator.

Reynbow

Jan 9, 2011
You will know as soon as you scroll your screen. I don't personally use it but a lot of people like it. Give it a try. Set listview animation to scale and interpolator to anticipate_overshoot_interpolator.

Wooaaaaaahhhhhh dude. That's. That's pretty special right there. I've often wondered what all those settings did and was too afraid to mess with it haha.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ahh fantastic. Couldn't find it for the life of me. Thanks for your help.