Working My Water live wallpaper & more from Asus Transformer!

Search This thread

rubio90

Aug 16, 2010
can someone tell me exactly where I have to put the "screenshot.apk" and if it serves to honeycomb?

thanks!

racenrich

Feb 15, 2012
OnePlus 8T
It will work but as soon as you select the live wallpaper and select the Mywater live wallpaper, do not wait for the the preview to load completely, immediately apply it. It works, I found out the technique after several attempts.:D

This is weird, but worked just as stated!!

running on my HP Touchpad, CM9 Official Nightly040412

MrKancho

Jul 29, 2009
Not working on my note!
Not even with the sneaky trick posted above! ;-)
I am on ICS LP6, and usually all tablet apps work great, except for this one...
Is there any way?

Sent from my GT-N7000

well, now it works. CM9 and a reboot after applying did the trick I guess. Thanks! :)

Galaxy Note - CM9 - Amazing

velazkool

May 4, 2011
cumming
hey guys i tried to instal both the weather widget and the water live w, but i cant make to work the live wallpaper it force close after i select it even if i do the quick choose like you stated, and the weather widget only display the temperature in celsius even with farenheit selected... by the way i have a sensation running cm9 last nightly... any help... thanks in advance

upperkingjr

Jun 6, 2010
Hey is there a way to shrink it so I can use it on my galaxy nexus the live weather.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tim F.

Jun 4, 2012
Wallpaper on Phone??

Hi,
is it also possible to use it on a phone, for example the desire HD? I've installed the 2 files, but it doesn't work.
What should I do?

Tim

tiger541

Feb 27, 2010
I was able to use it on my GNex with the paranoid android ROM. I set the density to 150, but it still has a glitch in that the ice cubes and bubbles show up as white blank squares

fastfed

Feb 13, 2008
Thanks op... My desktop is looking good

Screenshot_2012-06-08-01-29-02.png

Sent from my Xoom using XDA

Tim F.

Jun 4, 2012
Hi,
ok, I will try it again. I use IceColdSandwich, still having the message : Asus day live Wallpaper has closed...
Tim

Tim F.

Jun 4, 2012
Hi,
I have tried it again, with paranoid ROM, and 4.0.4. But there is still the same error post. What can I do?

Tim

soomat

Jun 22, 2010
Jakarta
just try to install set permission but when i set the wallpaper it end with force close, already install signed.zip but the result is still force close..

ren2008

Jun 10, 2008
set as wallpaper as soon as you can click it, dont let the animation finish or it will force close.

Sent from my MZ604 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here it is! A working apk of the My Water live wallpaper from the transformer. :)

Download the file then place it in system/app with Root Explorer (or whatever file explorer program you use) and change the permissions to what the rest are set at. I'm also attaching the Weather widget from the Transformer as well. If you want any other things the Transformer has let me know and I'll grab em. Credit goes to dc13 from the Transformer forum for deodex'ing the Rom so we can all enjoy this.

Screenshot below of the live wallpaper and Weather widget. I tried to get the screenshot app to work, but no luck. Most likely due to it being located and tied in with the Settings menu...

If you get "INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES" error on tiamat 1.4 or any other Honeycomb device, install the Weather_signed and MyWater_signed apk's that were provided by shift_

Added the default Asus Transformer wallpaper as well. It's the tree one.

I just rar'd up the whole /app/ folder. That way everyone can grab whatever else they want, and test them individually and maybe get some more things going. These aren't going to be signed, though. So they will need to be pushed to /system/app with Root Explorer or ADB. You can sign them yourselves, though! I use an Auto-Signer, I'll post that if needed.

Here is a video of the live wallpaper in action. Thanks to Clipp for this! http://www.smartkeitai.com/asus-transformers-water-live-wallpaper-available-for-motorola-xoom-video/

https://rapidshare.com/files/459656108/Transformer_Apps.rar

device.png
    Can someone post screenshots of these on the Xoom?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

device.png
    Update (5/28/11):
    Message in a bottle

screen_20110528_1530.png

Download: http://db.tt/OUpbki0

Sorry i know its nothing special but I have had too much going on to do a lot. Please bare with me and feel free to continue submitting suggestions.

Updated beer!

I hope this is more what you guys are looking for. If not I can keep tweaking it ;-)

screen_20110528_1846.png

Download: http://db.tt/6P8KxAC

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    It will work but as soon as you select the live wallpaper and select the Mywater live wallpaper, do not wait for the the preview to load completely, immediately apply it. It works, I found out the technique after several attempts.:D
    changing the ice cubes is as simple as changing .apk to .zip... opening the zip.... changing the ice_cube.png, zip the package, and resigns.... change back to .apk!