[SKIN] (DELETED) Pip-Boy 3000 Theme for ThrottleLauncher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rumball

Aug 30, 2007
Toronto
For all the fellow Fallout-3 fans out there that have wanted their very own pip-boy without the accompanying post-nuclear holocaust... well...it looks like you will have to wait for the holocaust... the lawyers of the game have demanded that I remove my skin from this website.The theme was originally available for free from this XDA-Developers site as well as from www.throttlelauncher.com however, in compliance with the developers of the game, all my files have been deleted. I take no responsibility for those who obtained my free theme before it was deleted from this website, and who have since reposted links to the theme within this thread (#122) and at other wm freeware websites as it is completely out of my control.

For those unhappy with Bethesda's decision may wish to e-mail them.

Urgent Cease and Desist Notice

Re: Pip-Boy 3000 Theme v1.1 for ThrottleLauncher (“Pipboy Skin”)

We write to notify you under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that you are infringing on the exclusive rights of Bethesda Softworks LLC (“Bethesda”), the wholly owned games division of ZeniMax Media Inc. (“ZeniMax”), by making available for download a Windows Mobile “Pipboy Skin” based on the Fallout® video game franchise in violation of our exclusive copyright rights. Bethesda is the exclusive holder of the copyrights in and to the Fallout® video games and content therein, including the design of the “Pipboy” device and the “Vault Boy” character. Your “Pipboy” skin is an unauthorized copy of our design elements and a derivative work of our proprietary Fallout® games content in violation of our exclusive rights. I

Dissemination of the Pipboy Skin is in direct violation of U.S. and international copyright laws. As a duly authorized representative of ZeniMax, I have a good faith belief that such illegal conduct in the manner complained of herein is not authorized by ZeniMax, its subsidiary, Bethesda, its agents, or by law.

Accordingly, we hereby demand that you cease any further publication and/or distribution of the Pipboy Skin and cease and desist from engaging in any such further infringement of our proprietary rights in the future. Failure to comply with this request will lead to action for injunctive relief and/or a claim for damages as warranted.

We demand that you provide us with written assurance within three (3) days from receipt of this message that you have taken the necessary steps to cease publication and distribution of the Pipboy Skin and will prevent any further infringement of our intellectual property rights.

mmitnick@zenimax.com

Last edited:

theelite

Aug 12, 2007
ah that is pure hotness, awesome skin! how soon is it gonna be here?

Last edited:

redflag

Dec 11, 2007
Newbury
Smart Job

WOW Where did that come from ?! Again Rumball you are showing the rest the full potential of throttle launcher, you can do pretty much anything with it. Great imagination.

antrak

Jan 7, 2008
OMG! This is the interfrace I always dreamed of O_O! I have a Touch HD so are you SUUUUURE you can't make it in VGA? :(.

Would actually mean the world to a lone vaultdweller like me :O. (That companion dog isn't exactly the most talkative!)

GREAT THEME! Props!

---

I even bookmarked this page now to follow yer progress, and I'm still praying for a VGA version. :D

Last edited:

JeckyllHavok

Jul 21, 2007
Awesome work man,
maybe you'll share for some Nuke Colas?
Or you like a Vault 101 Overall more?:D:D:D

Rumball

Aug 30, 2007
Toronto
I finally found the time to get the PipBoy theme to a state where I could release it to you all. Hope you enjoy it! :D See the first post for downloads

ashburn

Sep 25, 2008
Singapore
Rumball: WOW! thanks hehehe this is soo amazing better then i expected hehe yes a pipboy on my hand lol ^^ so cool! thanks

100/100 Great THEME

Status
Not open for further replies.