Phone stuck at some weird logo for me.

Search This thread

AzriHafiz

Mar 25, 2014
Hello,
This is my first post here. Just now I was trying to flash PhilZ Touch using Odin. While it's still in process, I accidently pulled the usb cable from my phone. I thought it was fine. So I removed my battery since at that time I was still at download mode. But when I tried to on my phone, it stucked at the image that I attached below. What should I do to fix it?

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
That's forced download mode - to fix, flash stock firmware with Odin - as you're already in download mode, you don't need to try & boot into it, just connect the phone to the PC via USB & off you go. Problems flashing ? Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting thread stickied in General has the info you need to get a successful flash.

Reactions: AzriHafiz

AzriHafiz

Mar 25, 2014
That's forced download mode - to fix, flash stock firmware with Odin - as you're already in download mode, you don't need to try & boot into it, just connect the phone to the PC via USB & off you go. Problems flashing ? Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting thread stickied in General has the info you need to get a successful flash.

Thank you for the reply sir. Can you explain it more detail? Is it just flashing the stock firmware with Odin will fix it? Or maybe there's some other steps that I need to do?

AzriHafiz

Mar 25, 2014
Alright. I'll try it out. Right now, still downloading the stock firmware. Btw, I'm using I9100G so, are the steps still the same? Because what it says on the thread is
GamingDj said:
DISCLAIMER:The following tutorial is for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 only! This tutorial isn't made for any other Galaxy S2 variants!(No I9100G,Skyrocket,Sprint,T-Mobile or SHW-M250S variants supported.) I am not responsible if you flash the wrong firmware for the wrong device.I repeat,this guide is only for I9100 International Exynos variant.Check your device model under phone's battery!

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Yes. Just make sure you download I9100G firmware, he's wrong - usage of Odin is exactly the same for all I9100 variants - extract .tar.md5 file from zip you DL from Samfirmware, junk .dll file in the zip, put .tar.md5 file in PDA section of Odin, click start.

I've already given you more than enough info that you could easily have found by searching, so I won't be posting to this thread again. Up to you to fix it now...

Reactions: AzriHafiz

AzriHafiz

Mar 25, 2014
Yes. Just make sure you download I9100G firmware, he's wrong - usage of Odin is exactly the same for all I9100 variants - extract .tar.md5 file from zip you DL from Samfirmware, junk .dll file in the zip, put .tar.md5 file in PDA section of Odin, click start.

I've already given you more than enough info that you could easily have found by searching, so I won't be posting to this thread again. Up to you to fix it now...

Sir....If it turns out I'll be homosexual after this, I wont blame you...
I LOVE YOU!! EVERYTHING IS FIXED NOW!!! :'D <3

Reactions: MistahBungle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    '...to fix, flash stock firmware with Odin...' (I won't be posting this a 3rd time), thread stickied near top of Q&A titled 'Flash stock firmware' has instructions.

Sir....If it turns out I'll be homosexual after this, I wont blame you...
    I LOVE YOU!! EVERYTHING IS FIXED NOW!!! :'D <3
    Haha ;) That doesn't make you gay (and even if it did, so what ?). I'm glad you got it fixed.