Camera Focus Problem?

Search This thread

iSaoHatake

Jan 10, 2012
Porto Alegre
My phone is focusing but shows green even when it doesn't reach real focus, i don't know if it's my phone fault or for all, but my Galaxy SIII when i don't reach focus it shows a RED sight with 3 bips, and when right focus it shows Green sight with 2 fast bips.

DaRkRhiNe

Mar 18, 2013
Mumbai
My phone is focusing but shows green even when it doesn't reach real focus, i don't know if it's my phone fault or for all, but my Galaxy SIII when i don't reach focus it shows a RED sight with 3 bips, and when right focus it shows Green sight with 2 fast bips.

Its auto focussing . When you move your camera around and then hold it still , it again auto focuses on its own.

iSaoHatake

Jan 10, 2012
Porto Alegre
Its auto focussing . When you move your camera around and then hold it still , it again auto focuses on its own.

Yes but even using other cameras like Camera360 ultimate, when i touch to focus and the camera doesn't reached focus, on Moto X it shows green and on Galaxy SIII red(Because when out of focus it shows to user like a DSLR or other cameras). It's only mine? Or Moto X don't have this focus detection built'in? I used all cameras available on market, galaxy SIII detects when not in focus and Moto X not, shows always green after focus or not focus, to have a good focus i need to see if it is or not in real focus.

Indransivan

Apr 2, 2014

Hey,all device camera have a threshold level in CAMERA FOCUSING,if you are going to focus any particular object without ZOOMING it get auto focaus on itself as it can ,but IF you want a ULTIMATE focusing of CAMERA then USE MACRO LEVEL YOU CAN DO MANY FOCUS STYLE THROUGH IT:D:D:D:D:D

MANY LEGENDARY PHOTOGRAPHERS ALLEGED photography IS AN SKILL not based ON which CAMERA we HAVE !!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

iSaoHatake

Jan 10, 2012
Porto Alegre
Hey,all device camera have a threshold level in CAMERA FOCUSING,if you are going to focus any particular object without ZOOMING it get auto focaus on itself as it can ,but IF you want a ULTIMATE focusing of CAMERA then USE MACRO LEVEL YOU CAN DO MANY FOCUS STYLE THROUGH IT:D:D:D:D:D

MANY LEGENDARY PHOTOGRAPHERS ALLEGED photography IS AN SKILL not based ON which CAMERA we HAVE !!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yes, i agreed to you in your context, but i'm trying to say that i want to know if my camera has a problem or not, because it's new, all camera phones are supposed to have a focus system, if not work, it's a factory problem.

Indransivan

Apr 2, 2014
Yes, i agreed to you in your context, but i'm trying to say that i want to know if my camera has a problem or not, because it's new, all camera phones are supposed to have a focus system, if not work, it's a factory problem.

I DON'T THINK, this should be a camera problem, There are many cam app for better photography than stock one,

My SUGGESTIONS are LENEVO SUPER CAMERA AND PRO CAPTURE FREE

HIT THANKS IF IT HELPS YOU

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

As far as I know, The STOCK CAM APK OF ANOTHER HIGH QUALITY CAMERA DEVICES MAY improve the quality but it never change the megapixel (hardware tweaks) but it gives a best outcome of your device's camera (8mb or 13mb) whatever it is!

Ex: 13mb cam apk ported to 8mb caMera device gives best resolution of pic with high definition Ultra ZOOM compared with stock camera app

HIT THANKS IF I AM RIGHT :D

Reactions: iSaoHatake

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I DON'T THINK, this should be a camera problem, There are many cam app for better photography than stock one,

My SUGGESTIONS are LENEVO SUPER CAMERA AND PRO CAPTURE FREE

HIT THANKS IF IT HELPS YOU

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

As far as I know, The STOCK CAM APK OF ANOTHER HIGH QUALITY CAMERA DEVICES MAY improve the quality but it never change the megapixel (hardware tweaks) but it gives a best outcome of your device's camera (8mb or 13mb) whatever it is!

Ex: 13mb cam apk ported to 8mb caMera device gives best resolution of pic with high definition Ultra ZOOM compared with stock camera app

HIT THANKS IF I AM RIGHT :D