Gorging Battery i9300

Search This thread

Amitayy

Dec 10, 2013
Hello everyone.

I need help!
Every day I substitute rum because the battery can not I have something better recommendation rum I think I will come back to 4.1.2 because I was told that gorging Battery 4.3 Is this true and should I go back to 4.1.2.?

I'm currently with CM11 TEMASEK but the battery runs out fast! I am entirely with him seven hours maximum

A few days ago I found the rum HYPERMAX V9 and it was great I stayed battery 17 hours wow but it has let a few pesky bugs me because it's ALPHA version of ARCHIPORT

I would like you to bring me a good rum prefer to be based on the stock if he does not have a stock ROM and is better then your stock setup battery ok thank helpers Agreement

[I have Store 2100 Battery Power (My problem is not the battery as you saw it I was able to stay 17 hours)]

Galaxy s3 I9300

alecore

Feb 8, 2013
Hello everyone.

I need help!
Every day I substitute rum because the battery can not I have something better recommendation rum I think I will come back to 4.1.2 because I was told that gorging Battery 4.3 Is this true and should I go back to 4.1.2.?

I'm currently with CM11 TEMASEK but the battery runs out fast! I am entirely with him seven hours maximum

A few days ago I found the rum HYPERMAX V9 and it was great I stayed battery 17 hours wow but it has let a few pesky bugs me because it's ALPHA version of ARCHIPORT

I would like you to bring me a good rum prefer to be based on the stock if he does not have a stock ROM and is better then your stock setup battery ok thank helpers Agreement

[I have Store 2100 Battery Power (My problem is not the battery as you saw it I was able to stay 17 hours)]

Galaxy s3 I9300

perhaps is still your battery ,try with different battery and see if there's a change , if not ,check on google play for GSam Battery Monitor ,use greenify ,disable some apps which you never use .

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

how old is your battery anyway ? If you use 3g /wifi /sync ,be sure you will get battery drain .

Amitayy

Dec 10, 2013
Battery use maximum One years and I use g3. I crazy beacase battery help me plié I now use omega v58 downgrade 4.1.2?