[Q] Problems updating from Stock Rom

Search This thread

Purplesurge

Jun 10, 2014
Alright so here's the story, I lost my phone for about a year and I recently found it again, and its running old software and I'm trying to update it and every time I go to update it, it gets stuck after rebooting to start the actual update. It gets stuck on the white HTC "quietly brilliant" splash screen with red writing at the bottom. The software version I'm updating from is 1.08.652.11 710RD, and its trying to update to 1.10 something. Never rooted or any custom Roms on it. It even gets stuck when I try to factory reset it from the bootloader menu.

mcgi5sr2

Oct 15, 2012
Sheffield
Alright so here's the story, I lost my phone for about a year and I recently found it again, and its running old software and I'm trying to update it and every time I go to update it, it gets stuck after rebooting to start the actual update. It gets stuck on the white HTC "quietly brilliant" splash screen with red writing at the bottom. The software version I'm updating from is 1.08.652.11 710RD, and its trying to update to 1.10 something. Never rooted or any custom Roms on it. It even gets stuck when I try to factory reset it from the bootloader menu.

Is the phone from the country you live in?