Widget Locker On 4.4.1

Search This thread

rpudner

Dec 8, 2012
Not sure if it is just me, but widget locker will not open since I updated, it tries to open and then opens the play store on the widget locker page. I have tried uninstalling and clearing data, but no change.
I am stock, rooted no other mods.

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
You have to enable it first. Settings> Security > check enable widgets.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

rpudner

Dec 8, 2012
NO this a lock screen replacement not a widget, but my lock screen widgets are activated any way.

merwin7

Dec 10, 2013
Not sure if it is just me, but widget locker will not open since I updated, it tries to open and then opens the play store on the widget locker page. I have tried uninstalling and clearing data, but no change.

same issue here, also sideload updated to 4.4.2 and still having the issue. did re-root after confirmed root is working. uninstalled, reinstalled , cleared data, downloaded previous data from helium, nothing.

rellita

Nov 5, 2011

Mine stopped working when I updated to 4.4.2. Gives me an option to go to the Playstore or Browser.