[APP][2.1+]Dolphin Browser 10.1.2-With lightning fast speed

Search This thread

surviveland

May 10, 2011
New York
twitter.com
Dolphin is my browser.

Dolphin makes mobile browsing easy, adapting to the way you want to browse with a personalized home screen, voice and gesture control, customizable settings and sharing features.
With lighting fast speed, Dolphin blows the rest of the mobile browsers out of the water.

Download Dolphin's free mobile browser and join the 80 million who enjoy the exclusive features of your very own mobile web browser.

★ #1 Mobile Web Browser on Android Market
★ Over 80,000,000 downloads
★★★★★ Dolphin Browser's Gestures and sidebars make Web surfing fast, intuitive and fun while on the go. - USA Today
★★★★★ “…it’s a great, simple browser that feels more at home on a touchscreen device than pretty much anything else you’ll try. - Lifehacker

Features:
★ Gesture - Let your inner artist out and create a personal Gesture (symbol) to access the mobile and desktop websites you use the most.
★ Sonar - Dolphin listens and lets you use your voice to search on the Internet, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark favorite website and navigate.
★ Add-on – Beef up your mobile Internet browser experience by installing the Add-ons for the tasks you need at your fingertips. With more than 60 and counting, Dolphin Add-ons enables any action to be done right within the mobile browser. You can check out the Add-on features with 3 preloaded on your right Sidebar.
★ Theme – Customize theme colors, wallpapers and skins to make Dolphin your own
★ Web App Store - The all-new Dolphin web app store offers access to the most popular web apps so you never have to leave the browser. Choose from over 200 web apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Amazon and more.
★ Home Screen - Adding applications to your home screen is super easy. Plus you can quickly organized them for one touch access.
★ One-tap Share - Tweet web pages, post them to Facebook, share via email or grab any content and save it directly to Evernote or Box.
★ Tabbed browsing - No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you open and switch between Web pages fast as lightning.
★ Dolphin Connect - Sync history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs easily across Android, iOS and desktop.
★ Send to device: Send links, maps, phone numbers, & more from your desktop to your phone and vice versa with Dolphin’s Chrome, Firefox and Safari extensions.**
★ WiFi Broadcast - Share links with Dolphin friends nearby on your wifi network.

What's New
★ SPEED UP Launch Performance
★ Night Mode is BACK! (It is an add-on "Night mode for Dolphin Browser")
★ New: Change SKIN to make Dolphin your own
★ New: Master Password. Allows you to have a more secured option to save passwords
★ Fix the pinch zoom compatibility issue on Android 4.4 kitkat
★ Fix Downloads to external SDCard
★ Fix some bugs related to localization
★ Optimize the user experience of Dolphin Key
★ Removed Sync Passwords feature

11186304095_c9f7d9438a_o.png
11186346586_1ef2b16a24_o.png
11186304145_98cc392c61_o.png
11186346544_01f78df119.jpg

11186303505_51c555193f_o.png
11186302945_9658c99279_o.png
11186345554_395ff9e181_o.png
11186345234_25af612e5a.jpg

***Download Dolphin Browser extensions and send web content between your mobile and desktop. Download now:
Google Chrome:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dolphin-connect/pajecklcmiegagoelbbjldmfcbcpdpll
Firefox:
http://dolphin-apk.s3.amazonaws.com/extension/dolphinconnect.xpi
Safari:
http://dolphin-apk.s3.amazonaws.com/extension/dolphinconnect.safariextz
We love hearing from you. Contact us at support@dolphin.com and rate us today!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser

Here are some additional features that you can add to your Dolphin Mobile Browser by installing Dolphin Add-ons:
• Dolphin Webzine
• Box for Dolphin
[/YOUTUBE]
• Dolphin.fm
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Dolphin eBay Search
• Dolphin Alexa Rank
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Brightness
• Dolphin Password Manager Lite
• Password Manager Pro
• Lastpass for Dolphin Browser
• Xmarks for Dolphin
• Dolphin Reader
• Softpedia.com RSS
• Dolphin Screen Cut
• Bookmarks Widget
• Dolphin Desktop Toggle

Attachments

• AndAppStore.apk
    7.7 MB · Views: 2,361

surviveland

May 10, 2011
New York
twitter.com
Dolphin Browser 10.2.0 is available now!
what's new:
★ Improvements to Page loading speed
★ Time to open Dolphin is now 2 times faster!
★ Easy access to music, video, documents, etc., in Download manager
★Improved language support for Russian, Indonesian, Brazilian Portuguese and Hindi
★ In 4.4 Kitkat devices, Dolphin Jetpack was built in Dolphin to enable more cool features.
★ Various crash & bug fixes

nixie2121

Mar 2, 2011
I want to uninstall chrome and make dolphin my go to browser... BUT I have one issue...

Chrome has an option to force enable zoom which dolphin does not. I need this feature terribly. On Facebook for instance, I can not pinch zoom on dolphin.

Is there anyway to make this work?

Thanks!!!!!!

chr1sny

Sep 22, 2007
I really dislike how they changed the accessibility to bookmarks. Used to be able to reach bookmarks with one swipe to the left. Now you have to swipe left and press the bookmarks button which is located in the top left. This decreases dolphin's one-handed ease of use.

gcogger

Apr 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus
I really dislike how they changed the accessibility to bookmarks. Used to be able to reach bookmarks with one swipe to the left. Now you have to swipe left and press the bookmarks button which is located in the top left. This decreases dolphin's one-handed ease of use.

I've been using Dolphin for a while but, having tried the latest version on another device, I feel it's been ruined. The tabs and address bar now take up far too much room, it's hard to read the text in these areas because of the intrusive themes, and I've lost the ability to swipe from the edge of the screen for bookmarks and addons. Does anyone know if it's possible to download an older version? If not I'm afraid I'll be switching to another browser :(

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
I've been using Dolphin for a while but, having tried the latest version on another device, I feel it's been ruined. The tabs and address bar now take up far too much room, it's hard to read the text in these areas because of the intrusive themes, and I've lost the ability to swipe from the edge of the screen for bookmarks and addons. Does anyone know if it's possible to download an older version? If not I'm afraid I'll be switching to another browser :(

Same here, I hate it and emailed them lol. Good thing I had it backed up with Titanium Backup

annax

Mar 11, 2012
Jakarta
I like dolphin browser, but I'm having an issue which only happens on my device. My devices is Xperia Acro S and it's rooted.

It is a search bug.
So, when I search something from address bar, by default it will show Google results. But when I tap one of the results, it just show a blank page. The address bar also empty.

Why is that happening?

Ps: I already send several email to dolphin contact support, but until now, I still don't receive any reply. Hope xda member can help me

Thank you

h14

Dec 23, 2013
i like dolphin alot,but pls let me remove or hide hot app icon & + to add more app it ruined my theme :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dolphin is my browser.

Dolphin makes mobile browsing easy, adapting to the way you want to browse with a personalized home screen, voice and gesture control, customizable settings and sharing features.
    With lighting fast speed, Dolphin blows the rest of the mobile browsers out of the water.

Download Dolphin's free mobile browser and join the 80 million who enjoy the exclusive features of your very own mobile web browser.

★ #1 Mobile Web Browser on Android Market
    ★ Over 80,000,000 downloads
    ★★★★★ Dolphin Browser's Gestures and sidebars make Web surfing fast, intuitive and fun while on the go. - USA Today
    ★★★★★ “…it’s a great, simple browser that feels more at home on a touchscreen device than pretty much anything else you’ll try. - Lifehacker

Features:
    ★ Gesture - Let your inner artist out and create a personal Gesture (symbol) to access the mobile and desktop websites you use the most.
    ★ Sonar - Dolphin listens and lets you use your voice to search on the Internet, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark favorite website and navigate.
    ★ Add-on – Beef up your mobile Internet browser experience by installing the Add-ons for the tasks you need at your fingertips. With more than 60 and counting, Dolphin Add-ons enables any action to be done right within the mobile browser. You can check out the Add-on features with 3 preloaded on your right Sidebar.
    ★ Theme – Customize theme colors, wallpapers and skins to make Dolphin your own
    ★ Web App Store - The all-new Dolphin web app store offers access to the most popular web apps so you never have to leave the browser. Choose from over 200 web apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Amazon and more.
    ★ Home Screen - Adding applications to your home screen is super easy. Plus you can quickly organized them for one touch access.
    ★ One-tap Share - Tweet web pages, post them to Facebook, share via email or grab any content and save it directly to Evernote or Box.
    ★ Tabbed browsing - No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you open and switch between Web pages fast as lightning.
    ★ Dolphin Connect - Sync history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs easily across Android, iOS and desktop.
    ★ Send to device: Send links, maps, phone numbers, & more from your desktop to your phone and vice versa with Dolphin’s Chrome, Firefox and Safari extensions.**
    ★ WiFi Broadcast - Share links with Dolphin friends nearby on your wifi network.

What's New
    ★ SPEED UP Launch Performance
    ★ Night Mode is BACK! (It is an add-on "Night mode for Dolphin Browser")
    ★ New: Change SKIN to make Dolphin your own
    ★ New: Master Password. Allows you to have a more secured option to save passwords
    ★ Fix the pinch zoom compatibility issue on Android 4.4 kitkat
    ★ Fix Downloads to external SDCard
    ★ Fix some bugs related to localization
    ★ Optimize the user experience of Dolphin Key
    ★ Removed Sync Passwords feature

11186304095_c9f7d9438a_o.png
    11186346586_1ef2b16a24_o.png
    11186304145_98cc392c61_o.png
    11186346544_01f78df119.jpg

11186303505_51c555193f_o.png
    11186302945_9658c99279_o.png
    11186345554_395ff9e181_o.png
    11186345234_25af612e5a.jpg

***Download Dolphin Browser extensions and send web content between your mobile and desktop. Download now:
    Google Chrome:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dolphin-connect/pajecklcmiegagoelbbjldmfcbcpdpll
    Firefox:
    http://dolphin-apk.s3.amazonaws.com/extension/dolphinconnect.xpi
    Safari:
    http://dolphin-apk.s3.amazonaws.com/extension/dolphinconnect.safariextz
    We love hearing from you. Contact us at support@dolphin.com and rate us today!
    Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
    Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser

Here are some additional features that you can add to your Dolphin Mobile Browser by installing Dolphin Add-ons:
    • Dolphin Webzine
    • Box for Dolphin
    [/YOUTUBE]
    • Dolphin.fm
    • Dolphin YouTube Search
    • Dolphin eBay Search
    • Dolphin Alexa Rank
    • Web to PDF
    • Dolphin Brightness
    • Dolphin Password Manager Lite
    • Password Manager Pro
    • Lastpass for Dolphin Browser