[Q] HTC Output 5.1 sound?

Search This thread

raversburger

Oct 31, 2008
Nijverdal
Hi guys,

I have bought a logitech 5.1 speakerset. When i put the aux in my HTC One i get only from 2 speakers sound.
I have search for some setting to make a virtual 5.1 sound but i didn't found it (had that option in my HTC Desire HD ). Search for google also nothing i found. Where can i find this setting.
I want orginal to work if it not is a option in HTC One i found plenty of apps in the play store but wich is the best

Music i wonna play over the speakerset i Spotify or Youtube or Music that i have on the Phone.

Regards Jorn

BenPope

Dec 20, 2007
How do you propose outputting 6 channels through a stereo jack?

You'd have to output via USB at the very least, but I haven't investigated whether this works.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi guys,

I have bought a logitech 5.1 speakerset. When i put the aux in my HTC One i get only from 2 speakers sound.
I have search for some setting to make a virtual 5.1 sound but i didn't found it (had that option in my HTC Desire HD ). Search for google also nothing i found. Where can i find this setting.
I want orginal to work if it not is a option in HTC One i found plenty of apps in the play store but wich is the best

Music i wonna play over the speakerset i Spotify or Youtube or Music that i have on the Phone.

Regards Jorn

If you have a 5.1 logitech set that support the ''matrix'' function like the X540 you will be able to use all the 5 speakers and sub in extended stereo mode only. It means no 5.1 sound but stereo sound on all spreakers. As said before, impossible to output 5.1 signal from a stereo jack.

raversburger

Oct 31, 2008
Nijverdal
If you have a 5.1 logitech set that support the ''matrix'' function like the X540 you will be able to use all the 5 speakers and sub in extended stereo mode only. It means no 5.1 sound but stereo sound on all spreakers. As said before, impossible to output 5.1 signal from a stereo jack.

Owkay.

I wanted that last that the sound of the phone use all speakers and not 2. I thought is was simpel plug in Aux jack cable and rock that ****.
:crying: