boot loop + cant go to recovery mode in huawei ideos u8150

Search This thread

cool92guy

Sep 10, 2011
]hi everyone....i need help please help me....

i got a huawei ideos u8150 device which is 2.2 froyo, fusionideos rom & rooted.
recently i change the boot animation of my android.then i installed many applications. then i found out that i cant install anymore apps (this is not because of storage), and i tried to uninstall some apps but failed. then i off and on my phone....it starts and ok until the boot animation....it just show boot animation. nothing comes after that.to off i must take out battery....i cant even go to recovery mode..pls help me......did i brick my phone?

i even willing to reward person who give me working sollution....pls i beg....:confused:

R0droid

Sep 10, 2011
I have an U8150 too, and I cant make the reboot in recovery mode i tryed all! (press volume up and the green button and make reboot with Droid 2 Recovery)
does anyone can help me?

cool92guy

Sep 10, 2011
I have an U8150 too, and I cant make the reboot in recovery mode i tryed all! (press volume up and the green button and make reboot with Droid 2 Recovery)
does anyone can help me?
can u switch on the phone? go to menu? if u can then no problem.....u can install rom manager and u can flash cloakwork recovery...then u can reboot in recovery mode.

my problem is not that...

now i cant access recovery mode....i cant go to menu.....my phone (u8150 ideos) stuck in boot loop....i remember i changed the boot animation of the phone....then i install many apps....that day i cant install any more apps..i cant uninstall too...thats y i reboot...but now i stuck in boot loop....some one pls help me... i think i should restore factory setting the phone from my pc....any idea?

pwoita

Sep 8, 2011
can u switch on the phone? go to menu? if u can then no problem.....u can install rom manager and u can flash cloakwork recovery...then u can reboot in recovery mode.

Hi .. I have the latest version of Rom Manager and the U8150 is not in the list of phones that can flash recovery. Can you let me know how you did it without the U8150 being an option in Rom Manager please?

yuvraj123

Oct 24, 2015
same problem here i have gionee p3 i have successfully installed pacman 5.1.1 on my 4.2.2 android.The rom working good but some time later(same day) the keyboard and back button stop working so i rebooted it, i starts normally but nothing happens to keyboard and back button, then i do it again and then my mobile stuck in boot animation loop. I removes the battery, placed it back and try booting in recovery mode but its again stuck in boot animation loop. Can i wipe out my mobile totally through computer?pls help i m in big trouble :(