[APP] Zeam Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

loizoskounios

Jul 15, 2010
I'm using this in combination with Oxygen 2.0 RC2. Brilliant launcher in my opinion. Thanks a lot for spending so much time on this.

bretzke

Dec 3, 2010
Folders?

This is an awesome launcher...it's made my hacked Nook Color exactly what I wanted!

I see the ability to create a folder, presumably on the home screen. However, every time I try to create one, nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Is there anyway to make folders in the app screen?

Sorry, didn't see a wiki page or anything else to answer a noob question.

Thanks!

tommo123

May 28, 2010
Liverpool
You can resize widgets. You just have to do it when you put them on the home page. Anytime you add a widget it asks you the size.

hi,

it seems to work fine, but for fancy widget, it crops the bottom so that you can't see the temp properly.

this is on oxygen GB RC2 with 5 rown instead of the standard 4. the other widgets/shortcuts seem fine (switch pro/ youtube widget. it's just this one for some reason

wiktoraz

Jun 12, 2010
London
I use this launcher with Oxygen Gingerbread rom on HTC Desire and it is absolutely awesome how everything flies in my phone :) Love it :)

If I may, I would like to suggest some new options in future updates of the launcher. Would like to have ability to lock launcher in landscape mode (currently rotation is 'off' and 'auto'). And it would be nice to lock dock so I wouldn't be able to switch or remove icons accidentally :)

BTW Merry Christmas :)

Damon1328

Dec 20, 2010
Zeam is a great launcher, its fast, minimalist (which i love) but my battery seems to drain faster for some odd reason. I own a samsung fascinate and i am currently on JT's ROM v.9 DJ05, which is de-bloated and had good battery life prior to zeam. I have no widgets at all (prefer minimalist style). i renamed ADW and TW launchers under root explorer so they wouldn't conflict with zeam but it's still draining my battery. i thought it was lightweight so it would not consume as much battery.

mikep99

Jan 2, 2010
Up North
Looks like a good update :)
Can I ask if there are plans to put unread sms/email & missed call counts in the dock?

This is the only thing I miss.

Keep up the excellent work!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

superindigo

Dec 22, 2010
Nagykőrös
Looks like a good update :)
Can I ask if there are plans to put unread sms/email & missed call counts in the dock?

This is the only thing I miss.

Keep up the excellent work!

Yes, it would be fine, because if I am in full screen, then I can not notice missed calls and SMS/MMS (besides green light).
Temporally I downloaded SMS Unread Count but it is not possible to place its icon into dock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts