[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

teflontactics

Sep 27, 2011
I have just successfully flashed the Beta3 to my LG Phoenix P505 with the old BB. I also flashed Joban's New .35 Kernel with it, and it works lovely, not one color prob. :)

For some reason tho I have no reception and cant phone anyone
and wifi doesn't work, but thats cuz of Jobans kernel tho..

But ya ima keep testing it for now. Will edit if i find anything special.

Edit: Just flashed Beta4, with old BB works good. still no signal tho. dont kno why

No reception here either, I don't think the network settings are included for us Canucks. ;)

wizagg

Dec 4, 2010
Sigh. I thought camera will be working in beta4. Nevermind. I'll be waiting.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

pauloavelar

Dec 12, 2011
downloaded here, smooth download, less than 1 hour.
i noticed that video files are back in media directory and it's keeping some apps from being installed.
trebuchet is buggy enough for me, switched back to apex from beta3.
and unfortunately I got one reboot that I can't figure why.

but other than that, everything else looks better...

can't keep this unasked: I'm using CM9 music app, if anybody else is using it, could you give me a review? mine is really hard to use, as if it was burning CPU clock.
are there different versions of this app? since we've discussed linux distros, methods to make money to pay graduation and even trivial stuff...

k2wl

Apr 19, 2008
hi

Could be because your download did not complete. Had it also the first time.
Redownload it.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Droid-21 is sending pm's with other download location, I reported him because of distributing without dev's permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lupo
@arjen

As i said earlier i've complain about the link of mediafire to be removed.

here i get reply.

could you guys do something about it.

"
Thank you for contacting MediaFire Support. In order for us to remove any content that is in violation of our Terms of Use, please send us a proper notification to abuse@mediafire.com.

All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the complete set of information below. Once your request is submitted with the proper information we will process it in a timely fashion.

1. Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit MediaFire to locate the material
4. Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid electronic mail address.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED. (For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)

ABOUT US AND OUR ABUSE POLICIES

Please understand that MediaFire is only a file and image hosting platform for any user to upload and download files. As a hosting service provider, we do not actively monitor the content being transferred by our users, however, any file that is in violation of our Terms of Service will be permanently restricted from being distributed by our service once a verifiable abuse report is submitted.

Terms of Service
http://www.mediafire.com/terms_of_service.php

Privacy Policy
http://www.mediafire.com/privacy_policy.php

LEGAL NOTICE FOR ALL ABUSE REQUESTS
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material in addition to court costs, and attorneys fees.

FURTHER INFORMATION
If this email has not answered any relevant questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: BTZ-238-88985
Department: Abuse
Type: Issue
Priority: High

Support Center: http://support.mediafire.com/index....TZ-238-88985/59560f652fc275613bbe1f2092b1d23f

"

sorry guys i couldn't do much more.

nocterum

Dec 1, 2011
I have one very small problem.

Is that the hardware keylights turn on every touch on the screen, unlike in other roms.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

kawaiiDango

Jul 12, 2011
Yep, it's no bug, it's a feature ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

omg, thats really annoying... any way to turn that off wthout using a seperate app?

btw what are the videos in /system/media for? are they some kind of video ringtones?

btw this time gallery loaded in the first attempt itself... great work lupo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT'S TIME TO BRING SOME ICY BISCUITS TO OUR BELOVED OPTIMUS ONE!!!!!!:D

This is cyanogenmod 9 compiled from source :)

What works:
    • Full HWAcceleration
    • Bluetooth
    • 3D(??????) TESTT ITTTT :))))
    • Sensors( tried accelerometer)
    • Electron Beam OFF
    • Audio
    • GPS(????)
    • GSM
    • JIT
    • Offline charging
    • Another thing that i forgot now :)
    • USB (mass storage switch doesn't work flash superuser to resolve it next release i will try to resolve it natively :))
    • TOUCHSCREEN!!!! big thanks to arjien that pointed me to that patch :)
    • Another thing that i don't remember now :p
    • Screenshots
    • Had the time to patch system to work with all recoveries (no more asserts problem)
    • Fixed data
    • Fixed wifi
    • Fixed hardware lights
    • FIxed brightness settings
    • Fixed google sync (but with gmail you can't see email for the same reason for the browser
    • Fixed market
    • Overclockabkle
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • Can browser internet with opera
    • Fixed native usb (UMS still doesn't work anyway)
    • Another thing that i don't remember :p

What doesn't works:

• Camera
    • and other things :)

in other words a fully functionally rom!:D

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR DEVS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A DAILY USE!!!!!ROM WILL BE ONLY NEW BASEBAND 'CAUSE CYANOGENMOD SUPPORT IT NATIVELY!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH F***G ASSERTS PROBLEM REINSTALL BUGGY CLOCKWORKMOD 5.0.2.7 VIA ROM MANAGER

HERE THE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?baf1hv6ebr813zz

Funny-sim version: http://www.mediafire.com/?r546oasa6vyksh0 (HIGH RISK!!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORK OR BOOT 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE DATA PROBLEMS!!!TEST IT AND LET ME KNOW!!BASED ON GINGERBREAD CODE!!!)

TESTING KANG VERSION : http://www.mediafire.com/?dacmafj39csh7mj

Sources :http://github.com/lupohirp

CHANGELOG

BETA 2
    • BATTERY DRAIN FIXED
    • ADDED APEX LAUNCHER INSTEAD OF TREBUCHET 'CAUSE IS LIGHTER AND MORE SMOOTHER
    • LATEST CM SOURCES
    • DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NAME BETATESTING IS BETA2

BETA3
    • FULL OPENGL RENDERING
    • MIC FIXED (TESTED WITH MY GIRL :D)
    • ENABLED GENLOCK SUPPORT IN KERNEL FOR CAMERA (?)
    • CPU SET ON BOOT FIXED (WAS MY FAULT)

BETA4
    • Fixed v8 virtual machine7
    • Fixed youtube
    • Fixed facebook sync
    • Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
    • improved stability (had no freezes anymore)

PLEASE STOP TO ASKING TO DEVELOP FOR NEXUS ONE!!!IF YOU WANT THAT I DEVELOP FOR THIS DONATE ME ONE!:)

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS TO MY DONATORS!!!!!

Hope that we bring stable cyanogenmod 9......and let me say something: ICS is beautiful!

THANKS TO:
    • Andy572
    • Arjen
    • Bytecode
    • Adfad666

Without them and their precious advices/sources this couldn't be possibile!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE ME A BEER :)
    Okay everybody, good news!
    Camera is working!!! We can take pictures soon :D
    Already send some info to Lupo.
    Cleaning up my code now so I can upload it to GitHub.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i did itttttt!!!!we have full opengl hardware acceleration guys!!!!!!!!i'm so happyy!!!!!!!realllyyyy!!!!!wowwwwww!!!!!!so happyyyy!!!
    sorry guys for offline i've been five days not at home and i'm returning...tomorrow i will resume the work!!!:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    ok building with latest cm sources + a fix for facebook sync + a fix for system partition to get more space....if all goes good i will release beta4 :) after that development will be stopped for 1-2 day but only for one reason: i want to make this official as i received an offer to make this official also to become cm-member :) and i need 1-2 days to rebase my work on official cm-sources (also use cm-kernel with genlock,kgsl and KSM(new memory feature of ICS))...i'm using totally cm code so....it is a gift that i want to give you for helpin me a lot with moeny problems guys....hope that i will can do this :)