[UNOFFICIAL][L900] Baked BlackBean 7.1 30JAN13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

souless poet

Nov 9, 2009
Quick question...I was running blackbean on tab...and I didnt have to reformat sd card...does anyone know if this is the case for the note 2? Does it support exfat?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

aheeejd

Been running this all day today. No issues other then camera (known) & I can't get WiFi tether to work.
Post above this one, I'm not positive, but I think you have to format to fat32, this rom is based off of cm so. Someone correct if wrong.
Thanks again kbizzle, I think I'm gonna sit tight right here on this rom & see what happens.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

iDoc21

Dec 16, 2008
KC
Now I can buy the Note 2...didn't want to leave Black Bean on my GS3 :thumbup::D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

KBizzle

Oct 30, 2008
Knoxville
just wondering because the roms in this section, I see where people are having to format their sdcards and such, so, no problems at all then?

I didn't. Now, the issue I have seen was the sdcard would become corrupt. I have flashed multiple times while testing and haven't had that issue. Is there some other issue other than that?

Sent from my Spaceship with Tapatalk 2.

mikelav456

Dec 12, 2011
This is terrible news

I concur. I'm really having a tough time deciding between this rom, cm10.1(features and frequent nightlies), pa(per app dpi) and aokp(all those features). Right now running KBizzle's 4.1.2 based pac man. I don't know where to go from here...

souless poet

Nov 9, 2009
I didn't. Now, the issue I have seen was the sdcard would become corrupt. I have flashed multiple times while testing and haven't had that issue. Is there some other issue other than that?

Yes that was the issue I was talking about. The sd card showing up as damaged...was alway a pain to have to repair it w computer while flashing back and forth. I flashed the tablet version of this rom the other day and did not experience the damaged sd card issue. Was hoping that was going to be the case w this rom as well. Normally I would just flash and find out but repairing a 64g card takes quite some time. Thanks for the info.

dakoellis

Jan 6, 2009
I concur. I'm really having a tough time deciding between this rom, cm10.1(features and frequent nightlies), pa(per app dpi) and aokp(all those features). Right now running KBizzle's 4.1.2 based pac man. I don't know where to go from here...
'
Im currently on LiquidSmooth's 4.2.1 rom but I would love to have the per app dpi and colors from PA (and the weather and brightness slide bar that was on PACman, but those may come out on the AOKP roms soon anyway)

Reactions: mikelav456

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Yea pac-man hasn't updated their repo in forever. ..

Nice job on this, ive tried for a while and never got a booting version of this...

So are you able to update your build as often as their updating theirs? I keep watching, its like every few hours lol

I'll hit you up an see what ive been doing wrong.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

souless poet

Nov 9, 2009
So I can confirm that the damaged sd card is there. While I didn't experience it on the rom upon flashing back to touch wiz it happened. Also I was not able to access any of my internal storage like normal. W CM roms you normally get that "0" folder w all of your internal storage. Was not the case. Somehow twrpbwas able to locate my backup and restored to previous rom....anyway...will be watching closely to see the progress. ..just not a daily driver for me...thank you for the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unofficial feeler of Team Baked BlackBean ROM. Team Baked is in no way associated with this rom aside from their source used to build. I simply built it to work on the Sprint Note 2. So please, if you have issues about the rom, do not bombard any member of Team Baked.

Credit:
    Team Baked
    Sbrissen
    CM Team
    basketthis
    Team-Nocturnal

*DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for damage done to your device from flashing this.*

Download rom - http://kbizzle.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=uploads/BlackBean/L900(SPR Note 2)/
    Download gapps - http://bakedrom.com/baked-downloads/

Installation:
    - Boot into recovery
    - Wipe Data/Factory, cache, and dalvik
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash gapps
    - Reboot

Enjoy!

About:
    - Fully rebased to latest android-4.2.1_r1 sources
    - Baked Settings (clone of aokp's rom control made our way)
    - Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
    - Includes CM's custom led control (cm10.1)
    - Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
    - LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
    - Full customized Mms app (baked)
    - Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
    - Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
    - All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)

Issues:
    - Camera doesn't open - looking into it.
    Is there an alternative app for the camera that might work?

I tried fxcamera, got the same results. Still working on it.

Thanks for this! Does this mean you're not working on Pacman based on 4.2?

I havent looked to deep into it, but at the moment, pac-man doesnt appear to be moving towards 4.2.1. If it does, i will definitely bring it back. Gotta keep up with the times and 4.2.1 is where everyone is moving.

Slight delay on camera. My build box is down at the moment. Once it is back up, I'll get back at it. :D

I knew something like this was gonna happen. Kbizzle stayed quiet for too long. :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2