[WORKING]Adobe Flash Player 11.1 (mixed 10.3) for STOCK ROMS!

Is it working for your phone???

• YES

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • NO

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread
M

M1hai

Works on ALL Gingerbread versions.

Adobe Flash Player 11.1 (10.3 mixed) for Stock Gingerbread ROM

1. Your phone must be ROOTED.
2. Install Root Explorer from Android Market
GIVE ROOT ACCESS TO ROOT EXPLORER!
3. Download Adobe Flash Player from here: com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_11.1.102.59.apk
4. Download libraries archive from here: lib.zip
5. Copy lib.zip and flash.apk
6. Open Root Explorer and navigate to where you put the files.
7. Install Adobe Flash Player
DON'T OPEN AFTER INSTALL!
8. Select lib.zip and extract the four files from it.
9. Select all four files and move them here: data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib
10. Long press on libflashplayer.so
11. Select Permissions and set them to: rw-r--r--
12. Press OK!

Some screenshots (S5570BVKQ4 - Stock 2.3.4):
flashdemo.jpg

Last edited:
M

M1hai

Working on:
- Samsung Galaxy mini
- Samsung Galaxy Fit

>> Actually it should work on every ROOTED ARMv6 device which has Gingerbread!:D

Browsers that work:
- Android Browser (Default Browser)
- Opera Mobile
- Dolphin Browser HD
- Maxthon
=======================================
BUG #43: If you reboot your phone after installation...or if you turn your phone off at all, you might loose the 4 .so files stored in data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib, I am working on this issue until then then, the bug can be fixed by simply re-moving the files as I mentioned in the tutorial. Anyone who knows why this files are deleted by the phone is welcomed to help me fix this bug!
Solution: Make all flash player's folders read only! For now it seems like it is the only solution available...

Last edited:
M

M1hai

Working and stable...anyone else?? Waiting for answers (use the poll please)!

angelina_22

Jan 16, 2012
hi, just new here...step 9 already..."data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib"--> you mean on sd card? thank you in advance...

teforeon

Jan 19, 2012
Hey, man! Thanks for the great post! I must ask about the solution for the bug: Which folders to make r-r-r-? data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib and data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer?

THX

Working on:
- Samsung Galaxy mini
- Samsung Galaxy Fit

>> Actually it should work on every ROOTED ARMv6 device which has Gingerbread!:D

Browsers that work:
- Android Browser (Default Browser)
- Opera Mobile
- Dolphin Browser HD
- Maxthon
=======================================
BUG #43: If you reboot your phone after installation...or if you turn your phone off at all, you might loose the 4 .so files stored in data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib, I am working on this issue until then then, the bug can be fixed by simply re-moving the files as I mentioned in the tutorial. Anyone who knows why this files are deleted by the phone is welcomed to help me fix this bug!
Solution: Make all flash player's folders read only! For now it seems like it is the only solution available...

stufferfly

Dec 29, 2011
Another downlink for lib.zip please i cant download it.. Thnks man

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

beringer

Nov 17, 2010
wow ... works on LG OPTIMUS ONE. incredible.

However, the 4 lib files are erased when you restart the phone. Permission r-r-r folders of flash does not solve the problem

someone has found the solution??

M

M1hai

wow ... works on LG OPTIMUS ONE. incredible.

However, the 4 lib files are erased when you restart the phone. Permission r-r-r folders of flash does not solve the problem

someone has found the solution??

put the files again after they are deleted and restart now they will stay in their place!:D

Top Liked Posts