[4EXT] Recovery Touch theme's by napster113 updated 10-Jun

Search This thread

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
None of the links are working, I'm pretty sure the download site your using is going thru some issues.

Whenever I click download I get a unsuccesful message.

Specifically the coredroid V2 and the beats audio with progress bar zips

All links are working fine my end, but if you wait till this evening my time ,I'll put them in my dropbox for you.

Nap, I made some new CoreDroid Wallpapers & was wondering if you could do some 4ext Themes with them whenever you have some time. All these Images are 480x800 and I have larger ones if you need them, Thanks Bro

CoreDroid_Blue_Beats_6-1.png

CoreDroid_BlueBabe_4.png

CoreDroid_Blue_Beats_21.png

CoreDroid_BlueBabe_2.png

BeatsMonkey-1.png

I'll see what I can do buddy.

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com
All links are working fine my end, but if you wait till this evening my time ,I'll put them in my dropbox for you.

I'll see what I can do buddy.

Thanks my man, I would hit the Thanks Button but I'm fresh out until tomorrow. I know its allot of Themes to make but I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to share the Images with you for some new Themes. The 1st Image tho is the only one I'm really wanting, I spent some time making it and I think it turned out the best

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Thanks my man, I would hit the Thanks Button but I'm fresh out until tomorrow. I know its allot of Themes to make but I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to share the Images with you for some new Themes. The 1st Image tho is the only one I'm really wanting, I spent some time making it and I think it turned out the best

No problem buddy I'm outa thanks myself lol,number 2 is my fav.:):)

Reactions: huzz107

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
No problem buddy I'm outa thanks myself lol,number 2 is my fav.:):)

You Bud,

We have the same taste:D:D:D NO 2:D:D:D Spot oN!

Flashaholic Trio,

Huzz107.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Forgot I done this one for huzz107. :):)

Thanx Buddy, I have ben using it since you created it:D:D:D I'd be honest, its difficult for other 4ext Theme to take over this:D:D:D

Flashaholic Trio,

Huzz107.

Reactions: napster113

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Hi buddy just place the bootanimation and downanimation on your sd card in CDTeam/bootanimation/place them here, then in tweaks goto extras, custom installs, custom bootanimations then that will install them for you , and what do you mean by full theme of the lord of the rings. :):)

Hello,

Sorry it took so long to answer but i have been very busy at my work and have very little time. I did put the zip file in the CDTeam/bootanimation directory and did what you state here above but when i reboot my bootanimation is not changed.

For the second question, i did not mean a theme but i would like to ask if it is possible to make a life wallpaper from your bootanimation.

And thirth, your lord of the ring splash screen, what do i have to do with the rar file?

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Hello,

Sorry it took so long to answer but i have been very busy at my work and have very little time. I did put the zip file in the CDTeam/bootanimation directory and did what you state here above but when i reboot my bootanimation is not changed.

For the second question, i did not mean a theme but i would like to ask if it is possible to make a life wallpaper from your bootanimation.

And thirth, your lord of the ring splash screen, what do i have to do with the rar file?

Hi buddy i forgot to tell you to rename Lord_of_the_ring_bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip and then it will work if not i'll create a flashable zip for you. :):)

The second one i dont know how to create a live wallpaper sorry, i've never looked into it. :):)

And the third one, on your pc extract the rar to a folder ,then connect your phone to your pc in charge mode and then click splasher.bat and that will install your splash screen for you . :):) hope this helps. :):)

Reactions: cometoluc

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Hi buddy i forgot to tell you to rename Lord_of_the_ring_bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip and then it will work if not i'll create a flashable zip for you. :):)

The second one i dont know how to create a live wallpaper sorry, i've never looked into it. :):)

And the third one, on your pc extract the rar to a folder ,then connect your phone to your pc in charge mode and then click splasher.bat and that will install your splash screen for you . :):) hope this helps. :):)

Hello, i just tried to renae it and do it like you said but, after reboot still the same animation, can you please make a flashable zip for me?

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Update

Thread updated two new themes coredroid v7 and v8.

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-04-02.17.41.27.png
    screenshot_2012-04-02.17.41.27.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 69
  • screenshot_2012-04-02.17.41.13.png
    screenshot_2012-04-02.17.41.13.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 69
  • screenshot_2012-04-02.17.41.39.png
    screenshot_2012-04-02.17.41.39.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 60
  • screenshot_2012-04-07.11.49.19.png
    screenshot_2012-04-07.11.49.19.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 74
  • screenshot_2012-04-07.11.52.25.png
    screenshot_2012-04-07.11.52.25.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 63
  • screenshot_2012-04-07.11.49.33.png
    screenshot_2012-04-07.11.49.33.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 66

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen

Hello, sorry for another question, now about the splash screen, when i unpack the rar of lord of the rings splash there is a png file in the directory, when i look at the splasher.bat file the command is 'fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img', i tried to rename the file 'Lord_Of_The_Rings_previewr.png' to 'splash1.img' but that also does not work, i get only a distorted grey spickeling splash screen when i boot.

What am i doing wrong? and is there a possibility to make it a flashable zip to please.

May i ask why you don't make all of your themes, animations and splash screens flashable zips? Would't this be easier for absolute noobs like me? I try do do it the way it's written but always seem to fail somewhere.

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Hello, sorry for another question, now about the splash screen, when i unpack the rar of lord of the rings splash there is a png file in the directory, when i look at the splasher.bat file the command is 'fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img', i tried to rename the file 'Lord_Of_The_Rings_previewr.png' to 'splash1.img' but that also does not work, i get only a distorted grey spickeling splash screen when i boot.

What am i doing wrong? and is there a possibility to make it a flashable zip to please.

May i ask why you don't make all of your themes, animations and splash screens flashable zips? Would't this be easier for absolute noobs like me? I try do do it the way it's written but always seem to fail somewhere.

Hi buddy withe splash you just have to run splasher.bat the png is just a preview image incase you want to use it as a wallpaper, and the reason i dont make flashable zips is because people's install locations are different, hope this helps. :):)

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Hi buddy withe splash you just have to run splasher.bat the png is just a preview image incase you want to use it as a wallpaper, and the reason i dont make flashable zips is because people's install locations are different, hope this helps. :):)

I tried using splasker.bat again as it is originally but get that greyish splashscreen after reboot. Sorry to be such a pain in the .... but i can't seem to get it right. and the png file i already set as my wallpaper.

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Reactions: cometoluc

Top Liked Posts