Overall Age of SK4G Users in This Forum?

How old is the Average SK4G user here?

• Under 15

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 15-17

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18-25

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Over 25

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread
Jan 31, 2012
This is to get a census of the age of the average user present in the SK4G forum. It'll give us an idea of how old most of us are and so we can get a better understanding of each other. Please refrain from posting fallacious information, so as to get the most accurate results possible.

Edit: I should have posted my own age first. I'm 21. I actually expected more people in the 15-17 range, from observations of seeing teenagers using this phone on the streets.

Last edited:
Reactions: jnw54
G

GuestK0045

15 :/ i believe i make more sense than most older than me :p

sidekickingjorge

Oct 9, 2011
UTAH
19 right here... and ive been teachin myself how to develop mostly on the exhibit 2 4g but my sister has my sidekick and i hope to help anyone out once i get my first rom done :D

senrai180

Jan 31, 2012
Im 12
Ib4 I sjouldnt be here, im good enogh

To overclock, change my rom , and root it. Sent from my rooted sidekick 4G running Gingerclone using XDA Premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is to get a census of the age of the average user present in the SK4G forum. It'll give us an idea of how old most of us are and so we can get a better understanding of each other. Please refrain from posting fallacious information, so as to get the most accurate results possible.

Edit: I should have posted my own age first. I'm 21. I actually expected more people in the 15-17 range, from observations of seeing teenagers using this phone on the streets.
    My wife and I both fit in the 18-25 range.
    Eighteen.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA