[Request] US HTC 8X ROM

Search This thread

ej_424

Apr 17, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
I have na AT&T HTC 8X and I would like to install an unbranded ROM in it. Anyone have this Official HTC ROM?
The HTC Accord ROM in this thread (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2137556) doesn't work for PM233XX devices :(

Regards

I'm curious about this as well. I have a Bell Canada one that I use on at&t, so would love to even get the at&t rom so I can flash that on my phone They push out more ota updates than Bell.

How did they com across the Europe rom? Could you extract your rom for me to try?

mobi

Nov 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA USA

The only ROM I know if is a European one that you'll find in the dev section which as you rightly pointed out, is no good for our devices. I have not seen any news yet on a stock USA ROM. I think many of us here with ATT, Bell, Rogers, etc would like to get our hands on it but it just does not exist as of now. Considering how popular the 8X is supposed to be, it's surprising but unfortunately the reality.

Keep your fingers crossed. Maybe something soon...

mapki

Jul 25, 2011
I want to join this request. I have c625b (TELSTRA, Australia, pm233...).

compu829

Nov 5, 2006
I would love the stock TMOUS Rom v1532.20.20010.531 or later! This ROM enables Wi-Fi Calling for us T-mobile customers!

dvelasco93

Aug 7, 2013
I Have an HTC 8X, Model C625a. I want to know if is posible to flash it, beocuse i am thinking about release it, so i can install applications that are not from the windows online store. I could try by the Microsoft way (Registering it as a Developer/Development Phone using a Windows Live ID) or by the other way, using an application to Jail Break it.

If is the case, and the Jailbreaker Application breakes the Windows Phone System, i want to know what posibilities do i have of repair it. Could I do a hard reset to the phone to restore the original system? or Do i Have an other way to install applications.

The Carrier is Rogers Canada, but is unlocked working with Cubacel
Sorry if the message has some spell errors, I am cuban and I am learning english now

Kaslik

Oct 3, 2013
AT&T 8X, looking for HTC stock rom

Hello,

I'm also looking to unbrand my ATT HTX 8X, the model is PM23300. I couldn't find any rom for it. I'm using the phone in Canada, so i need a north american rom.

Thank you for helping!

hebinho

Jun 29, 2008
Recife - Brazil
Dear friends. I believe there's a lot of people having STUCK IN GEARS problems with their phones. Is it possible for a good soul to dump the stock rom so we can play with and try to fix our phones???

Reactions: smoogus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear friends. I believe there's a lot of people having STUCK IN GEARS problems with their phones. Is it possible for a good soul to dump the stock rom so we can play with and try to fix our phones???