[Completed] SGH-i337m problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

unsaddledhalo

Jun 20, 2014
So a few days ago i downloaded a rom for my Telus SGH-i337m which gave me apps and the features from the S5. I installed it and all that, but then it failed. So i tried to use my back up but it was corrupted as well. So I thought i can go online and find a stock image, i found many, but then I think i installed the image for a GT505 by accident. This gave me my software back but then i could't use my wifi or my data. So i found a proper SGH-i337m rom and installed it, my wifi came back but my data didnt. I thought it was because of the wrong modem, so i installed a few different modems and nothing worked. But today when i downloaded a different modem and installed it using odin mobile pro. It was installing and it rebooted, but then it got stuck there with the ODIN logo. I removed the battery and turned the phone on but not it says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue..... please connect to kies". I tried that but my phone doesnt connect to the computer. HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
You were on the right track until the phone got stuck. No worries, we will have you sorted out and on happy path.

First off pull the battery then while pressing Volume Down +Home+Power. Keep on pressing the buttons until you see Downloading Screen. This is called the Download Mode on your phone.

Next, please download PC Version of the Odin making sure the version is 3.07 or higher. Remove Kies or Odin won't connect to the phone. Also download the correct STOCK firmware for your phone. You can flash it via Odin on PC. Here are a few threads that will help you in this direction.

I believe that's a AT&T variant of Galaxy S4. So this thread [INDEX] All things AT&T MK2, NB1, and NC1 (including ROMs) should help. That forum also covers Canadian Variants of S4 as well just so you are aware.

Lastly, please feel free to post in [GUIDE][INFO] The beginner's info thread (aka. the noob helper)
if you find yourself still stuck.

Reactions: unsaddledhalo

unsaddledhalo

Jun 20, 2014
which section do i put the .md5 file under in ODIN? i tried in AP but it failed

You were on the right track until the phone got stuck. No worries, we will have you sorted out and on happy path.

First off pull the battery then while pressing Volume Down +Home+Power. Keep on pressing the buttons until you see Downloading Screen. This is called the Download Mode on your phone.

Next, please download PC Version of the Odin making sure the version is 3.07 or higher. Remove Kies or Odin won't connect to the phone. Also download the correct STOCK firmware for your phone. You can flash it via Odin on PC. Here are a few threads that will help you in this direction.

I believe that's a AT&T variant of Galaxy S4. So this thread [INDEX] All things AT&T MK2, NB1, and NC1 (including ROMs) should help. That forum also covers Canadian Variants of S4 as well just so you are aware.

Lastly, please feel free to post in [GUIDE][INFO] The beginner's info thread (aka. the noob helper)

which section do i put the .md5 file for the NB1 stock rom under in ODIN? i tried in AP but it failed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.