Snapdragon Battery Guru app from Qualcomm

Search This thread

mgfjd

Sep 11, 2008
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Left my phone idle for a few hours after charging, then in power setting checked the battery usage. Changed the settings of the applications with highest usage. Activated power saver on "disconnect 3g when sleeping"

My phone idle battery usage is about 1% per hour.

Using stock kernel JB

Reactions: phatalbert1000

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro
I think this may have been causing my phone to reboot, possibly as a result of conflicts with my custom kernel. Since uninstalling it and going back to JD, the problems seem to have gone away (and my battery life has improved).

Since this is still in beta, I'd advise anyone else to wait unless you feel like being a guinea pig.

phatalbert1000

Jul 19, 2007
Kentucky
I think this may have been causing my phone to reboot, possibly as a result of conflicts with my custom kernel. Since uninstalling it and going back to JD, the problems seem to have gone away (and my battery life has improved).

Since this is still in beta, I'd advise anyone else to wait unless you feel like being a guinea pig.

Yeah, I was about to report back as well. A couple days after install I got stuck in a boot loop. Had to restore to a TWRP backup. DEFINETELY do a backup if you experiment with this app.

Elefante_Elegante

Mar 27, 2011
If you need and app that manage 3g when screen is off I'd suggest "3G Manager"
id=com.falsite.ggovernor
It's paid but it's worth the money and it's compatible with all android 2.3+ devices

Ichwardort

Jul 5, 2007
The app description tells me it's for all Snapdragon devices. Well my "HTC One X" is powered by a snapdragon, but still the play store won't let me install the app???

Top Liked Posts