[ROM] [04.16.12] | RezROM Ex v3.4 | Better Than Ever | 3.11.605.22 |

Search This thread

lllboredlll

Retired Recognized Developer
Would it be ok to reload my data from my nandroid backup from 3.3 to 3.4 just the data. Thanks

I have another question that has been something that is bugging me ever since I started flashing my phone. Why does my email server constantly reload my emails over and over. I will get 50 emails from two days ago I dont have my settings set to delete cause i dont want to take something off the server in case I need to see it from home.But I may need to change that. Anyone else have this problem. I have Gmail also being sent through my pop 3 account.

Be careful what you are restoring is my suggestion.....there are some post about that a few pages back.....

Go into email settings and set the retrieve to a shorter period of time....I think default is 3 days

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: splatoid

red rage

Sep 3, 2010
hey guys , i have a question . when installed the new firmware and rooted again i installed amon ra recovery . its ok but i really like cw mod touch better even with the bugs . can i just install cw mod or do i have to uninstall the amon ra first . if so ,how ?

thanks guys

Nic2112

Mar 4, 2010
Ottawa
hey guys , i have a question . when installed the new firmware and rooted again i installed amon ra recovery . its ok but i really like cw mod touch better even with the bugs . can i just install cw mod or do i have to uninstall the amon ra first . if so ,how ?

thanks guys

You can flash CWR over amon, it'll overwrite it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

red rage

Sep 3, 2010
ok so i flashed over amon ra . tried to do a back up from rom manager ,it opens recovery then says "cant mount backup path./tmp/recovery.log was copied to /sdcard/clockworkmod/recovery.log.

any ideas ?

red rage

Sep 3, 2010
when i open rm it says superuser has granted blaa blaa blaa

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

hey does all this s-off talk apply to us ? can we do it on rezrom 3.4 ? whats our benifits at this time ?

pwned3

Jul 23, 2011
Cullman
Quick question do you plan on incorporating the kernel for those who have s_off now? I'm rocking 3.4 with my new s-off.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

lllboredlll

Retired Recognized Developer
when i open rm it says superuser has granted blaa blaa blaa

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

hey does all this s-off talk apply to us ? can we do it on rezrom 3.4 ? whats our benifits at this time ?

only benifit is you can flash firmware of you choice and can flash splash screens.... also you wont have to deal with flashing boot.img in bootloader either

Quick question do you plan on incorporating the kernel for those who have s_off now? I'm rocking 3.4 with my new s-off.

yes its a matter of supplying both methods

Reactions: pwned3

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
Only thing I noticed right away, is that SU isn't working with root explorer for some reason. It was working on Evita, Newts, and even your previous version. Yet, I have tried redownloading app and still no go. Just can't figure out why it would stop working. I updated Su binary before using root apps and titanium backup worked just fine.

speedfreak228

Jun 19, 2011
new to flashing roms on htc devices, so sorry for the stupid question. im unlocking the bootloader on my rezound for the first time and its running gb. do i have to update the firmware first or can i just flash this rom?

splatoid

Mar 13, 2011
Vancouver
I did a nandroid restore of just my data files from 3.3 to 3.4 no system no cache no boot just data and everything is working as it should. Been two days now and no problems what so ever.The only reason I tried this is I did the same thing on my Acer tablet and it worked like a charm on that too. I love this new Rom its real smooth. I also just flashed the hi res camera app last night and the video I took today is so awesome...

Reactions: lllboredlll

Afro Samurai

Dec 8, 2008
Chicago,IL
new to flashing roms on htc devices, so sorry for the stupid question. im unlocking the bootloader on my rezound for the first time and its running gb. do i have to update the firmware first or can i just flash this rom?

You don't have to update your firmware unless you just want to. Just make sure you flash old firmware patch after flashing the rom if you don't.

Bonetwizt

Mar 29, 2011
This is probably one of the best running, cleanest looking roms i have yet to see.

I was wondering why i have no dock background behind my launcher as in the screen shots (here is a screen shot of my phone)? Also, when i set the brightness via the quick setting it doesn't stay, it resets to either the dimmest or to about 30%. Is this a known issue?

I should say im using the old firmware patch and s-on.

Reactions: lllboredlll

pmania

Nov 26, 2010
So if we have s off and we flash the gb radios, do we still have to flash the old fw patch?

devilman30

Oct 29, 2010
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Only thing I noticed right away, is that SU isn't working with root explorer for some reason. It was working on Evita, Newts, and even your previous version. Yet, I have tried redownloading app and still no go. Just can't figure out why it would stop working. I updated Su binary before using root apps and titanium backup worked just fine.

Aloha

If you go to settings on the SU permissions and change to the 3rd option root explorer will work.

Mahalo

devilman30

Oct 29, 2010
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Aloha Bored,

The picture quality from fb contacts is not very good. Is this because HTC sense application was taken out in the accounts?

Mahalo for your time... Awesome ROM besides that issue. Thanks for MMS by the way.

speedfreak228

Jun 19, 2011
just flashed this rom and my phone runs for a minute after it boots then it reboots. could someone please guide me in the right direction to fixing this?

EDIT: fixed it

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts