Xperia Z2 Themes V2 and TaskKiller!

Search This thread

FateNozomi

Sep 17, 2013
These are the original themes from Xperia z2 system dump! Thanks DooMLoRD!
There's also the TaskKiller.apk.

7g4Bm.jpg

As you may notice that the theme for Heat and Silk are mixed up even though it was originally pulled from the Z2 firmware. Thus, I will release a V2 soon to fix it.
As for the task killer, it's totally transparent because of my modded systemUI as I set it to 100% transparency. So my best guess originally it would be either fully black or 40% transparency.
Lastly, Xperia Z stock blue theme(Air) and black theme(Xperia Light) and are not replaced so they may look like there are copies and some dissapeared because stock Z2 has only 6 themes.

The following zip file contains:
  • BlackThemeBlueAccent.apk (Now Air, originally Xperia)
  • GreenTheme.apk (Earth)
  • PinkTheme.apk (Heat)
  • PurpleTheme.apk (Silk)
  • Skin1.apk (Vintage)
  • Last but not least, ExperienceFlow2LiveWallpaper.apk

Instructions:
  1. Reboot into recovery
  2. Flash zip file
  3. Reboot and enjoy!

For the TaskKiller.apk, you have to move it to system/app and set it to rw-r--r--

Download links
Xperia Z 4.4 Themes V2.zip (Fix Heat and Silk theme and added Sunny theme!)
TaskKiller.apk

Last edited:

FateNozomi

Sep 17, 2013
Doesn't work properly for me, some themes are double now or disappeared..

Yeah, it dissapeared because it replaces the original themes, and you're left with Xperia Z stock blue theme(Air), black theme(Xperia Light) and orange theme (Sunny). That's why you think they are duplicates but they are not.

Edit: My bad, there's still orange theme which I overlocked XD sorry! So only stock blue theme(Air) and black theme(Xperia Light) are not replaced.

Last edited:
Reactions: demonicangell™
D

Deleted member 5637491

I can't install the themes... :(

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

FateNozomi

Sep 17, 2013
Thanks!! Themes worked like a charm in stock deodexed 4.3.. Thanks Pressed !!

Hey man, thanks bro. Anyway, tried the new 4.4 home launcher? I reduced the api level so that our 4.3 devices can use it but it just doesn't play nicely, there's this ghost status and nav bar. I tried to set the status and navigation bar offset to zero in dimens.xml. Same thing =/. So, just wondering, ya have any idea how to fix it? XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajeev

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Hey man, thanks bro. Anyway, tried the new 4.4 home launcher? I reduced the api level so that our 4.3 devices can use it but I just doesn't play nicely, there's this ghost status and nav bar. I tried to set the status and navigation bar offset to zero in dimens.xml. Same thing =/. So, just wondering, ya have any idea how to fix it? XD

Same here bro.. I almost wasted my 2 hours

Reactions: FateNozomi

anakdayak

Jan 8, 2013

7g4Bm.jpg

As you may notice that the theme for Heat and Silk are mixed up even though it was originally pulled from the Z2 firmware. Thus, I will release a V2 soon to fix it.
As for the task killer, it's totally transparent because of my modded systemUI as I set it to 100% transparency. So my best guess originally it would be either fully black or 40% transparency.
Lastly, Xperia Z stock blue theme(Air) and black theme(Xperia Light) and are not replaced so they may look like there are copies and some dissapeared because stock Z2 has only 6 themes.

• GreenTheme.apk (Earth)
  • PinkTheme.apk (Heat)
  • PurpleTheme.apk (Silk)
  • Skin1.apk (Vintage)

Instructions:
  1. Reboot into recovery
  2. Flash zip file
  3. Reboot and enjoy!

For the TaskKiller.apk, you have to move it to system/app and set it to rw-r--r--

Download links
TaskKiller.apk

Tnx mate very nice of u...is it possible for u make the green themes with aosp nav bar icon?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

7g4Bm.jpg

• GreenTheme.apk (Earth)
    • PinkTheme.apk (Heat)
    • PurpleTheme.apk (Silk)
    • Skin1.apk (Vintage)

Instructions:
    1. Reboot into recovery
    2. Flash zip file
    3. Reboot and enjoy!

Download links
    TaskKiller.apk
    Guess we'll have to wait until official 4.4 comes out then =(

niaboc79 can do that bro.. I am waiting for him..
    Doesn't work properly for me, some themes are double now or disappeared..

Yeah, it dissapeared because it replaces the original themes, and you're left with Xperia Z stock blue theme(Air), black theme(Xperia Light) and orange theme (Sunny). That's why you think they are duplicates but they are not.

Edit: My bad, there's still orange theme which I overlocked XD sorry! So only stock blue theme(Air) and black theme(Xperia Light) are not replaced.
    Screenshots of task killer please.

screenshots are up!
    Thanks for sharing this bunch of new themes mate :good:
    Working awesome in my rooted Z latest fw