Modem issue SGH-I337M on Goldeneye Rom

Search This thread

Gotter

Apr 24, 2014
Hello all,

I am relatively new to custom roms and flashing my phone, I'm trying to learn as i go but I've found myself stumped.
I've recently flashed goldeneye rom, and ive been having issues with my signal strength, if my phone is even in my pocket i with have no signal

I previously ran cyanogenmod 11 and had no issues

I am on the MTS network in Manitoba, Canada

my baseband version is
I337MVLUAMG1

I'm getting confused when i try to look into all the different modem version

anyone have any suggestion on which one to try?

G

GuestX0019

did you follow Canadian install instructions in OP. IE--Kernel Fix

aaronsac

Sep 24, 2013
Hello, I´m having the same problem with the signal.
I can´t find the fix you mention, would you be kind enough to point to it.
The rom is very well done, the only problem for me at least is the signal when the phone is with the screen turn off and i lose all signal.

Laethageal

Jul 8, 2012
I've been experiencing the same trouble with goldeneye and echoe illusion rom. As soon as I stop using the phone line or internet, the connection usually goes away after 15sec to 2-3 minutes. I have to ask the phone to look for signal again and choose the service provider to get back service, which usually takes 30sec. When I click on my service provider I get back to 3-4 bar signal strength instantly.

G

GuestX0019

I can't find that link. You will have to research it.

You guys should really start your own threads in Q&A. Hijacking one makes it hard for others to follow with 3 different posts on maybe 3 different solutions. It may or may not be the same answer for all of you. One may just be not a clean flash. One may not be flashing correct modem etc. I am not on i337m.

When you start your thread give all your info like phone info, how you flashed, any details on what you did to fix, build number etc etc. More the better.

Good Luck--:good:

The French Tickl3r

May 19, 2013
Montreal
if you're on kitkat based rom but still have jelly bean modem you will have signal drops. when I updated to kk I first flashed the modem alone (NC1 in my case) while still on jelly bean and then I updated to kk based rom.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app