Kickstand Case

Search This thread

Mriley1021

Jun 4, 2011
I have been wanting a case and was wanting to hear what people thought of the kickstand case
Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

pentafive

Feb 27, 2008
Texas
I have been wanting a case and was wanting to hear what people thought of the kickstand case

I have the following case and love it.

http://shop.verizonwireless.com/?id=ShellHolster Combo 47557

sam_charge_holster.png

v2.2v

Jun 10, 2010
I had this case..it was ok..but I thought it was very hard to get the phone out of the holder.......was a bit of a pain..

i also have this case...and not to come down on you Hogowner, cause im just trying to help the original poster out...but it is an awesome case and it is very easy to put in and pull out of holster. Well worth the money.

chiahead52

Jun 12, 2011
have the same case..its pretty good except I would prefer it to protect top and bottom completely and also lip over edge

dougdascenzo

Jun 15, 2010
Shakopee, MN
I own this case as well and it has been great so far. Not super thick and the kickstand, while not a marvel of engineering, works well enough. I do not use the holster, just the case.

RomTec

Jul 9, 2011
I searched for all cases with a kickstand and this was really the only one I found and I love it. Protects the phone well.

Gremlins are watching you...

strictlyphat

Jan 19, 2008
I wish there was a replacement battery cover with built in kickstand. Since my iphone 3gs I've been a naked cell user.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Jonus86

Mar 30, 2011
I also have the kickstand case and its a nice case. Amazon has them around 11 bucks i think too. They are 30 at Verizon for the case and holder.

Farabomb

Jul 19, 2011
North Jersey
www.azpinstalls.com
Like the case, hate the clip so I popped it off. Used it for about a month and had no issues but I did worry about the lack of protection on the top and bottom. I now have a TPU case from cruiserlite and am quite happy with it. I will be switching back and forth with that and the kickstand.

Just as long as it's not the verizon silicone case you'll be fine.

eric600

Sep 7, 2011
I have this case too. It's awesome and gives a nice texture for gripping.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Same here, until the kickstand broke off during a fall. Case still works well though....considering my harsh use that led to the breakage in the first place :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk