Chainfire GUIDE

Search This thread

nacho7616

Dec 30, 2011
i cant open it after i install the cf3d drivers and reboot.when i open chainfire to intall the plugins it says "saving settings" and then closes. what can i do?

norvak

Jan 8, 2012
Malaga
when i push search plugins, not found the 3 files, i put the 3 files on de sd root and cant find the files... how ican do?

norvak

Jan 8, 2012
Malaga
where i can download the .zip? i search in google files .so i dont have the .zip

i try to create a .zip with the 3 files but the program dont find it

aliendna51

Jul 20, 2011
Heraklion
Reducing textures is the only thing that made Sentinel finally show the moving textures, but it reduces quality significantly.. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since many people here in G3 forum, wonder how to make Chaifire3D run on their G3, I found it a good idea to start a thread about it :D

The first things you need to know about chainfire is that this app was designed for devices with a Clockspeed of more than 1Ghz so for experience the Chainfire effects you need to Overclock your G3 to 1Ghz or more :p
    Chainfire is for ROOTED phones only

How to setup Chainfire:

Download chaifire
    Free version
    https://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.cf3d
    Pro version
    https://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.cf3d.pro

I recomend the Pro version because there are more advanced options avallable (like per-app openGL settings)

To get Chainfire fully working, you need to install the plugins (since I'm not alowed to post URL's to warez just Google them and you'll find them)
    These files are named:
    libGLEMU_NVIDIA.so
    libGLEMU_POWERVR.so
    libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.so

After downloading all the needed files put them on the root of your SD

STEP 1
    Open Chainfire

STEP 2
    Click install CF3D driver -> Your phone will reboot

STEP 3
    Click "install plugins" your phone will search to the plugin files you've put on the root of your SD card just click the files and install them.

STEP 4
    I recommend to reboot your phone now

STEP 5
    Start Chainfire again and go to Default openGL settings (for those who have the Pro-version i recommend to go to Per-app openGL settings so the effects will only be used for a certain app)

STEP 6
    Click on the option "Use Plugin" the plugin that worked the best for me was the QUALCOMM so i recommend that one :)

STEP 7
    Select the option reduce texture size (in some games this removed the gray textures and show the colored textures with reduced size)

STEP 8
    Enjoy playing new games on your G3 :p

THE GAMES THAT WORKED FOR ME BY USING CHAINFIRE:
    Need for speed,asphalt 5, raging thunder etc.
    games in fpse like Tekken 3, Gran turismo 2

If you know a game that can be added to this list feel free to post :D

EDIT: SINCE MY SU BINAIRIES ARE UPDATED CHAIFIRE HAS STOPPED WORKING I'M CURRENTLY WAITING FOR A PM FROM CHAINFIRE SO SCREENSHOTS ETC WILL HAVE TO WAIT
    I'M SORRY

EDIT: THANKS TO USER NZtechfreak WITH THE FIX FOR THE SU BINARIES CHAINFIRE WORKS ON EVERY ROM :p
    Please leave a thanks on his post :p

FYI version 2.8 was the one that worked the best on our phone DONT POST ANY WAREZ PLEAS
    where i can download the .zip? i search in google files .so i dont have the .zip

i try to create a .zip with the 3 files but the program dont find it

plugins download:

http://db.tt/yNVqvx1x

enjoy:D

Sent from Galaxy
    Kyrillos' ROM GWK74 Alpha4