4.2.1 XXUFMB3 Extended Power Menu + Long Press Kill

Search This thread

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
Just thought I would share this I hate not having this mod so I ported it quickly to latest firmware. Users download zip one and flash in CWM. Devs I have uploaded changed files for you to diff. If you click download please click thanks at the same time:)

Users Extended Power Menu:
Hotfile: Download
Mediafire: Download
MD5:66463D5A4DF146643AA3BB93F44EEC3A

Users Extended Power Menu + Long Press Menu Kills Current App
MD5:2495C01EF753DE841C77ABCD3DFF1283

Files for diff:

Last edited:

tommyrumbler

Nov 14, 2011
MANILA
i'd jump in to 4.2.1 as soon as 3minit gets fully ported... thank you for the update...still enjoying 2.0..
eyes wide open...

ghul21

Feb 8, 2011
Bielsko-Biała ( Łódź )
Odp: 4.2.1 XXUFMB3 Extended Power Menu

Work like a charm with omega v44.1
Biiiiiiigggg Thx
Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9300 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361776110812.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361776110812.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,394

Aries25au

Nov 28, 2008
Power Menu help

hello all I must say a huge thanks for this option as I miss it from the new rom update. however as a noobie I need help, and I apologise for it. I have looked first in the help section but still I am no wiser. I have downloaded the zip file and installed it into my internal and external mem card. I rebooted the phone into recovery mode and tried to install it thru there and also cwm. Every time I try to install it at the end I get a error " signature verification error'
I do not know what I am doing wrong. I seem to always get these errors if I try and install any zip file unless it is a full rom .Please can some one help me//
Agai:good: sorry for the noob question
:(

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
hello all I must say a huge thanks for this option as I miss it from the new rom update. however as a noobie I need help, and I apologise for it. I have looked first in the help section but still I am no wiser. I have downloaded the zip file and installed it into my internal and external mem card. I rebooted the phone into recovery mode and tried to install it thru there and also cwm. Every time I try to install it at the end I get a error " signature verification error'
I do not know what I am doing wrong. I seem to always get these errors if I try and install any zip file unless it is a full rom .Please can some one help me//

I forgot to sign zip but usually it will still flash ok! I will update link to a signed one. But if you get this error often I would start by updating or changing your recovery.

Aries25au

Nov 28, 2008
Thanks for the quick reply. So I am doing it correctly then?
If so not sure what you mean by redoing my recovery. Sorry...........I am checking the help section and google first before I bother anyone here

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
Thanks for the quick reply. So I am doing it correctly then?
If so not sure what you mean by redoing my recovery. Sorry...........I am checking the help section and google first before I bother anyone here

It sounds like you on the right route but you're having trouble with your recovery. Make sure you have the latest one and try again. If it still does not work change your recovery. Try a re-download first as I have updated with a signed one.

Aries25au

Nov 28, 2008
Hello its me again. I am so sorry to bother u, but I still cant get it to install and work :(
I have rebooted the phone into recovery, downlaoded latest cwm pro, I go into install from sd card and also from external card, even turned off permissions, yet it still does not show up :(
I am running the latest rom xxufmb3
I am really miffed, any help and your patience is greatly appreciated

:)

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
Hello its me again. I am so sorry to bother u, but I still cant get it to install and work :(
I have rebooted the phone into recovery, downlaoded latest cwm pro, I go into install from sd card and also from external card, even turned off permissions, yet it still does not show up :(
I am running the latest rom xxufmb3
I am really miffed, any help and your patience is greatly appreciated

:)

When you say cwm pro it sound like you updated an app! please explain how you updated to latest version?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just thought I would share this I hate not having this mod so I ported it quickly to latest firmware. Users download zip one and flash in CWM. Devs I have uploaded changed files for you to diff. If you click download please click thanks at the same time:)

Users Extended Power Menu:
    MD5:66463D5A4DF146643AA3BB93F44EEC3A

Users Extended Power Menu + Long Press Menu Kills Current App
    MD5:2495C01EF753DE841C77ABCD3DFF1283

Files for diff:
    i'd jump in to 4.2.1 as soon as 3minit gets fully ported... thank you for the update...still enjoying 2.0..
    eyes wide open...

Welcome mate glad your enjoying it. Will port over asap.
    Re: 4.2.1 XXUFMB3 Extended Power Menu

Please provide mirror, Hotfile is blocked here

Will add to mediafire shortly.

I forgot to sign zip but usually it will still flash ok! I will update link to a signed one. But if you get this error often I would start by updating or changing your recovery.