android 4.4 development, fragment_main.xml?

Search This thread

vondeser

Jan 16, 2013
Hi,
I started learning Android this past fall , I stopped for a while, I recently started again , I downloaded the adt and updated a d noticed fragment_main.xml auto generated with it. My question is , the books and tutorials I have don't have this xml while in them ,I've searched every where and there are nothing for it , I did read up on it on the android decmv site , do I need to use the fragment main.xml file instead of the activity Main.?

Faulkj1

Apr 30, 2014
Same issue

Hi,
I started learning Android this past fall , I stopped for a while, I recently started again , I downloaded the adt and updated a d noticed fragment_main.xml auto generated with it. My question is , the books and tutorials I have don't have this xml while in them ,I've searched every where and there are nothing for it , I did read up on it on the android decmv site , do I need to use the fragment main.xml file instead of the activity Main.?

I have noticed the same thing and have not really got any clear answers, have you discovered why it is or how to revert back?