[q] shv-e330k-odin-e330kkkubml1_full_20140103 error

Search This thread

ricotek14

Apr 19, 2014
Good Day!
I have a kcc-cmm-sec-shve330k 32GB that i flashed using odin 3.09 and E330KKKUBML1_FULL_20140103.tar but it failed!
here is what happened with odin,

<ID:0/008> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> E330KKKUBML1_FULL_20140103.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/008> Odin v.3 engine (ID:8)..
<ID:0/008> File analysis..
<ID:0/008> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/008> Initialzation..
<ID:0/008> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/008> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/008> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/008> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/008> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/008> tz.mbn
<ID:0/008> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/008> sdi.mbn
<ID:0/008> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/008> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/008> recovery.img
<ID:0/008> NON-HLOS.bin
<ID:0/008> modem.bin
<ID:0/008> hidden.img.ext4
<ID:0/008> boot.img
<ID:0/008> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/008> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/008>
<ID:0/008> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1) :( i dont have any clue why it works with others and not with my cp :(

this fw (E330KKKUCNC1_PROXYME20140319.tar) is ok and it works for me and im using it but this has issues with apps working on 4.2 and not working in 4.4. like my navigator sygic. any suggestions guys ???

Another question is, Is it normal that after flashing for few times testing 4.3 & 4.4 FW that when it done, all my sms, apps, name of carrier Oleh is there and not erased?

Thanks in advance! :)

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Odin is failing on the modem, it seems. What baseband do you have installed at the moment? Many of the newer Samsungs have certain protections built in that cause issues with downgrading past official 4.3.

But it is normal for your stuff to still be there. Most firmware packages do not automatically wipe the phone while it flashes, which is why you will see the recommendation to factory reset after Odin flashes when you get stuck in a boot loop.

Reactions: ricotek14

ricotek14

Apr 19, 2014
Odin is failing on the modem, it seems. What baseband do you have installed at the moment? Many of the newer Samsungs have certain protections built in that cause issues with downgrading past official 4.3.

But it is normal for your stuff to still be there. Most firmware packages do not automatically wipe the phone while it flashes, which is why you will see the recommendation to factory reset after Odin flashes when you get stuck in a boot loop.

E330KKKUCNC1
KERNEL 3.4.0-683274
DPI@SWDD5922#1

Many thanks for the quick reply :)

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Yep, you're trying to downgrade, and the modem partition is protected by the new bootloader crap Samsung has been adding since 4.3. So, you should be able to flash a custom 4.2 or 4.3 rom, as often times the newer modems are backwards compatible, but can not officially downgrade with Odin. Some people have actually bricked phones from trying, though is rare. Usually it just fails like yours, but is not a good idea to take those chances. Please make sure to do a nandroid backup and also, more importantly, make sure your EFS folder is backed up and saved somewhere safe before you get too crazy with the mods.

Reactions: ricotek14

ricotek14

Apr 19, 2014
Yep, you're trying to downgrade, and the modem partition is protected by the new bootloader crap Samsung has been adding since 4.3. So, you should be able to flash a custom 4.2 or 4.3 rom, as often times the newer modems are backwards compatible, but can not officially downgrade with Odin. Some people have actually bricked phones from trying, though is rare. Usually it just fails like yours, but is not a good idea to take those chances. Please make sure to do a nandroid backup and also, more importantly, make sure your EFS folder is backed up and saved somewhere safe before you get too crazy with the mods.

Thanks again for the info. i guess I'll stick to 4.4 for now :(

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Thanks again for the info. i guess I'll stick to 4.4 for now :(

No problem. Yea, it sucks. Stuff like that is actually a deal breaker for me and makes me not near as interested in Samsungs (see my sig for phones I've used - many Samsungs) as I used to be, no matter the specs / features. If I wanted to be locked in like that, I'd probably be more interested in iPhones. You'd probably have more luck trying to sort out why the certain apps aren't working for you or wait for the developers to upgrade for KK - which is kind of ridiculous they haven't yet as it has been out since November.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.