[Q] Rogers HTC One X Bricked and need advice

Search This thread

cuish

Apr 20, 2014
Cellphone versions:
Android 4.1.1
firmware Software Version: 3.17.631.2

I unlocked the cellphone, installed TWRP and SuperSu, rooted it. Everything was fine here.

I tried to install CleanROM 7.0R2 from TWRP. It said successful under TWRP screen. But after reboot, I could not power it up, their is no response to the power button.

I could not enter either recovery or fastboot. Press the power button and volume - will only lead me to the "htc quietly brilliant" screen, and after several seconds, it powered off.

No red light upon charging. And PC could not recognize the cell phone when connected. The battery should still have 90% power.

Anyone has any idea for it? I am hopeless:(

Thanks a lot for your help!

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Your phone isn't bricked.

If you're s-on you need to flash the boot.img from the ROM zip via fastboot after flashing the ROM in recovery, full directions in my How-To Guide For Beginners thread (link in my signature).

You need to get the phone booted into the bootloader. Hold the volume down button, then hold the power button (so you're holding both buttons together), after a couple of seconds let go of the power button but continue to hold the volume down button until you reach the white screen with text, this is your bootloader.

While you're at it please post the first five lines of your bootloader screen.

Sent from my Evita

Reactions: cuish

cuish

Apr 20, 2014

If you're s-on you need to flash the boot.img from the ROM zip via fastboot after flashing the ROM in recovery, full directions in my How-To Guide For Beginners thread (link in my signature).

You need to get the phone booted into the bootloader. Hold the volume down button, then hold the power button (so you're holding both buttons together), after a couple of seconds let go of the power button but continue to hold the volume down button until you reach the white screen with text, this is your bootloader.

Sent from my Evita

Thank you so much for your help. Yes, I succeed to go to bootloader and flashed the boot.img based on your link. Now I had the ROM running.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my Evita