any one use the tmobile signal booster?

Search This thread

icebear8

Aug 5, 2010
Des moines ia
anyone have one? i really want to get one for work since i got the unlimited 4G plan and only reason why i got it because i do a lot of pandora and youtube while i am working (i work overnights and lets just say my boss is really cool) and well it seems as soon as i pull into work i lose all 4G and 3G and only get fulls bars on Edge and can't do anything with it (it will sometimes go into 4G but only with one bar and then switch back to Edge). i also work right next to the window as well and was wondering will the signal booster bring back the 4G or at least 3G for me?

Last edited:

jamboxboy

Aug 2, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
I'd say give it a try. I got my booster for free. If it doesn't make a difference just give it back. I'm not sure how well it'd work in an office though. I have one in my home. I use to get horrible reception with my s4. It gave me an extra bar or two and sometimes jumped me up to lte. My s5 gets great reception in my house and I figure its do to the new antennas on the phone. The booster doesn't make a difference anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
anyone have one? i really want to get one for work since i got the unlimited 4G plan and only reason why i got it because i do a lot of pandora and youtube while i am working (i work overnights and lets just say my boss is really cool) and well it seems as soon as i pull into work i lose all 4G and 3G and only get fulls bars on Edge and can't do anything with it (it will sometimes go into 4G but only with one bar and then switch back to Edge). i also work right next to the window as well and was wondering will the signal booster bring back the 4G or at least 3G for me?

Isn't there wifi at work? if hes really cool wouldn't he just let you use the WiFI? i mean if its a security issue he could have just the apps you want to listen to (Pandora) allow to access the net.