Help needed unlocking HTC one m7 UK version.

Search This thread

JknRich

Dec 4, 2011
Dereham
www.youtube.com
This evening I set about unlocking my HTC. Did I get anywhere did I hell.

Downloaded all that was need to be stumbled by the fact I could not command prompt to talk to my phone. I'm using Windows 8.1 does this make a difference. Any help would be great.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
This evening I set about unlocking my HTC. Did I get anywhere did I hell.

Downloaded all that was need to be stumbled by the fact I could not command prompt to talk to my phone. I'm using Windows 8.1 does this make a difference. Any help would be great.

well if your bootloader version is 1.44 it won't connect to a PC using windows 8.1. If your hboot is higher than 1.44 it should work fine with win 8.1. Make sure your HTC drivers are installed correctly. When the phone is in bootloader mode, go in the windows devices manager: is the phone listed under "android usb device" --> "My HTC" or does it say something else like "one" ?

JknRich

Dec 4, 2011
Dereham
www.youtube.com
well if your bootloader version is 1.44 it won't connect to a PC using windows 8.1. If your hboot is higher than 1.44 it should work fine with win 8.1. Make sure your HTC drivers are installed correctly. When the phone is in bootloader mode, go in the windows devices manager: is the phone listed under "android usb device" --> "My HTC" or does it say something else like "one" ?

I have my HTC on the device manager bit for some reason I get fastboot is missing a plug in

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I do not have a Linux. Is there a problem with Windows 8 and the drivers.

you can download ubuntu for free and use it without installing it on your pc from a usb thumb drive or a cd. Try re-installing the drivers first and the android sdk