{THEME} ALMOST STOCK BLACKED-OUT * SICKMADE x DEVIANT DEV * HUGE UPDATE! 11/16

WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT SICK MADE THEME BE?

• STAR WARS?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNAKE SKIN?

• WOOD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Mega Montana

Jul 23, 2013
OnePlus 8T
I'm not a fan of the company either but have always loved their Tiffany colored blue. I'm I guess you can say a "shoe-a-holic" I have collected all shoes but mainly Nikes and Jordans for like my whole life and a few years ago Nike came out with a exclusive pair of Tiffany &Co. Dunks and I f'kn slept on em and didn't buy them and now they're worth about $1500! But the shoes are just so dope! Ever since then I loved the Tiffany blue

Sorry, curiosity got the best of me. Daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnn those are awesome. (I love the shiny silver nike swoosh with that too)

Attachments

• nikes.jpg
    nikes.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 330

calexchelse

Mar 3, 2008
Stroud, OK
YUP.... I totally forgot thats what i heard the issue is with the stock music player fc'ing. I am always flashing stuff testing so I'm always factory resetting my phone so I can test my work on a clean install and I have found that when flashing Tweaked for some reason when I pick any other kernal besides stock then I am not able to scroll in recovery after the basic install prep is finished flashing so I'm not ever able to flash the rom so I never flash a custom kernal always use stock. I am sure that there is something that I am not doing right or maybe a fix for that issue with tweaked and picking a custom kernal but I just never really cared too much to look.
Also brother I didn't forget about you I actually have that launcher with the dock icon text and also have the themed icons so that they will all match for you. I am gonna put it all together right now and then pm you when it's ready.

@ jutaejrtouch.... I am gonna get that icon pack ready and post it here tonight. I just have a couple more to do. I am including the custom themed icons in the apps that are in my theme but I also themed a bunch of other apps that aren't in it so for those everyone is gonna need to just use icon changer from the playstore to change the icons. I would just put them into a vrtheme but if you say flash a blackedout app from TBO then the icon would get replaced but I guess you could just flash the icon pack after installing whatever icons that you want to use...I don't know ill figure it out but the icon pack will be posted tonight under post #2.

@sipinWiT.... I am actually working on finishing up the "Touch of Tiffany" theme and as soon as I get it done I will shoot you a zip to test. If you happen to see this tonight pm me so that I know your up and ill get you a copy to test for me tonight.
Willing to test as well.

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Willing to test as well.

I was gonna send it to a couple of people to test last night but I just don't like the dialer! I'm working on it now but I have the equivalent to writers block....guess you can say themes block. right now they're just normal rectangle boxes but I just really don't like the way it looks. I'm either gonna come up with a different design for them or I'm gonna scrap them all together and just have the numbers without dialer boxes. Everything else with the theme is pretty much done tho. I was just gonna list the theme in this thread cause in the beginning I wasn't gonna change that much only a little here and there but as it looks now I'm just gonna open a new thread for it as its own theme. Or better yet I'm just gonna open a new Themes By: SICK MADE DESIGNS thread where I will list it and all of my other ones including the "DEVIANT DAMNATION" theme that's done but I just have yet to release and also another theme I made called "SINATRA" which is pretty dope! It's of course inverted but I kept the white dialer buttons and tabs and everything but added a glass like pearl looking white with glass chrome reflected black it's classy as hell! That's why I had to name it Sinatra. It's been done for a few months now just haven't released it for some reason. So hopefully I can finish up with this Tiffany theme so I can open that thread.

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Sorry, curiosity got the best of me. Daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnn those are awesome. (I love the shiny silver nike swoosh with that too)

Those are the high top version..These are the ones that I'm a fool for not getting. If you can zoom in enough you notice the black looks like a sort of black lookin snake skin! Bad as hell! Especially for some Nike skateboarding shoes. I actually seen a cat skating in a pair of these before! A pair of $1500 shoes!

pickups-of-the-week-september-1-2013-nike-dunk-low-sb-tiffany-lsean_zpsnjpmwjt5.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SICK_MADE_MAIN_zps6dd56c50.png

presents_zps81f4b8f5.png

blackedout_zps5f9cc1b4.png

must_read_zps1507b2d0.png

LONG_2_zps8f5b40fc.png

screens_zps86f4fd7f.png

newest_zpsbi9a4jvn.gif

directions_zps9ab5e567.png

DIRECTIONS_LONG_zps39cad2a0.png

download_zpscda1075c.png

seperator_line_zps61d716e9.png

TWEAKED_NF9_zps41d58274.png

thanks_zps4b76e0d2.png

THANKS_BIG_zps92363771.png

changelog_zps7c832536.png

Code:
    [B][U]Updated 11/15[/U][/B]
    - fixed the dock on the wallpaper
    - inverted T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
    - added a bunch of other little stuff

[B][U]Updated 11/13[/U][/B]
    - updated for Tweaked Rom NF9
    - changed a lot of stuff on the theme...too
       much to name!

[B][U]Updated 7/1[/U][/B]
    - added themed calculator
    - added themed stock music player
    - added inverted stock email
    - fixed someblack on black issues
    - fixed other random stuff

[B][U]Created 6/27[/U][/B]

HITQUIT_zps68a86101.png

seperator_line_zps64613109.png
    extras_zpsa527611e.png

wallpapers_zps27d8c018.png

SICK_MADE_LOCK_1_zpse7122c00.png

SMD_SMOKE_zps66990ae6.png

DD_DEVIL_zps9d394a94.png

FHG_zpsf417b6e5.png

FIRE_Wall_2_zpsde884716.png

TWEAKED_zps37b302fe.png

SICK_FOR_HER_zpsf8a9c01a.png

RED_zpsee6d3184.png

diamond_dd_zps4e6ea209.png

dd_blood_vessles_zps8e15fc11.png

SIIII_zps570abb56.png

SICK_MADE_DOPE_FINAL_zpsea74568f.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK well I am like 90% done with inverting the stock email apk... I just have to change a few bgs to black which are of course being a pain in the ads to find! But below I attached some screens. Should be done with it the afternoon at latest and I'll post new link with added calculator, stock music, and stock file manager...along with some popular stock apk icons like camera and gallery to name a couple.
    Link updated for TWEAKED 3.0 and added Blacked Out S5 MMS Under Post #2