H89P

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 1, 2011
Munich
www.facebook.com
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey Guys got a little Rosie theme for you:

screenshot2012080619044.png

If you like it just check out the HUB ;)

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
Glad to see the themes keep on coming! Apologies to those whose work isn't in the download section yet, had a lot of stuff going on recently so not been around much. Will try and update the post soon.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

zhp pilot

Jul 19, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Are there any theme apk's that change the 3g icon? I have made a few SysUI themes based on the format of exisiting apk's but none that I can find change the 3g icon, even though its in there. I'm guessing no since just about everything is based off Venom Red and it doesn't change the 3g icon.

No one shows 3g icons in their screenshot and the only screenshots I can find that show 3g are from people asking why it doesn't change.

J

j4n87

Are there any theme apk's that change the 3g icon? I have made a few SysUI themes based on the format of exisiting apk's but none that I can find change the 3g icon, even though its in there. I'm guessing no since just about everything is based off Venom Red and it doesn't change the 3g icon.

No one shows 3g icons in their screenshot and the only screenshots I can find that show 3g are from people asking why it doesn't change.

Well it works for the gsm roms, like one x and sensation. seems joelz messed soemthing up, becuse on teh cdma device evo4g lte it works as well...or doesnt lte have 3g dataicons? =O
...joelz needs to fix that in the systemui ->phonestatusbarpolicy and redirect the ressource ids to the correct cdma icons.

zhp pilot

Jul 19, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well it works for the gsm roms, like one x and sensation. seems joelz messed soemthing up, becuse on teh cdma device evo4g lte it works as well...or doesnt lte have 3g dataicons? =O
...joelz needs to fix that in the systemui ->phonestatusbarpolicy and redirect the ressource ids to the correct cdma icons.

Thanks. I figured it was something like that since the theme itself doesn't have any mechanisms that controls what's replaced. I know Joel's been busy with school as hasn't had anytime. I'm going to look at it and see what I can do to help him out.

Basil3

Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
Any chance if adding plume to fusion hd Basil?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Will try to add it today, otherwise will have to be in a week or so. If you want premium plume, you'll have to provide me with the name from Venom Activity Finder.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts