[Q] Having major problems. please help if you can!!

Search This thread

Epicrolls

Jan 9, 2014
Okay, so I have the lg optimus g pro. LG-E980 (At&t). I have the phone rooted. I outntwrp on it. It all worked fine until today. Which I didn't know you couldn't update while rooted. This morning they finally sent out a new update for my phone. I accepted it and didn't think nothing of it. Now I am stuck in recovery mode. I've cleared my cache. Dalvik cache to. Done a factory reset to. Even have taken the battery out for a while. Any suggestion? Did i brick my phone or put it in a boot loop when i accepted the update? I haven't installed any custom ROMs either. Just root.

jaimep01

Jan 23, 2013
El Paso ,TX
Return to base stock

Okay, so I have the lg optimus g pro. LG-E980 (At&t). I have the phone rooted. I outntwrp on it. It all worked fine until today. Which I didn't know you couldn't update while rooted. This morning they finally sent out a new update for my phone. I accepted it and didn't think nothing of it. Now I am stuck in recovery mode. I've cleared my cache. Dalvik cache to. Done a factory reset to. Even have taken the battery out for a while. Any suggestion? Did i brick my phone or put it in a boot loop when i accepted the update? I haven't installed any custom ROMs either. Just root.

Try returning to stock with the flash tool provided by LG here you have the link to the guide on how to do it step by step http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2460859