returned a defective sd card to walmart - had/has lots of backup data on it..

Search This thread

leopard_fist

Jul 31, 2013
Hello, well I returned an sd card to walmart that i'd had a couple months - it had slightly broken which is why it wouldn't work correctly.

I had some titanium backups on there, and also a couple nandroids I think - the titanium backups contained my email app with accounts etc., my contacts etc. also.

I'm not trying to be paranoid, but does anyone have any thoughts on this? It seems I read somewhere that an sd card used in one phone, will not read correctly on any other phone, and afterall, the card is defective (why I returned it).

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Hello, well I returned an sd card to walmart that i'd had a couple months - it had slightly broken which is why it wouldn't work correctly.

I had some titanium backups on there, and also a couple nandroids I think - the titanium backups contained my email app with accounts etc., my contacts etc. also.

I'm not trying to be paranoid, but does anyone have any thoughts on this? It seems I read somewhere that an sd card used in one phone, will not read correctly on any other phone, and afterall, the card is defective (why I returned it).

I have used the same card across many devices with no issues but you have no worries as after you returned it. They have a policy that it us thrown away in the compactor so chances are you are safe.

Reactions: leopard_fist

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have used the same card across many devices with no issues but you have no worries as after you returned it. They have a policy that it us thrown away in the compactor so chances are you are safe.