Official LG slim hard case

Search This thread

ez4nick

Jul 2, 2012
I see the official LG slim hard case listed as an accessory on their website but haven't found anywhere to buy it. Doesn't show up in LGs store and Google search returns nothing relevant. Is this case simply not available yet in the US? Or does anyone know where to purchase it from? Thanks

Alaris

May 25, 2012
I bought this case, but black. Slim, provides extra protection and grip. I used the same case with my Galaxy S4.

I love the slim cases but find that they scratch the phone ether with the snapping on and off or dirt getting under the case. Does you spigen one scratch the sides of the phone?

screwyluie

May 20, 2009
I love the slim cases but find that they scratch the phone ether with the snapping on and off or dirt getting under the case. Does you spigen one scratch the sides of the phone?

I don't take it off very often, but it hasn't scratched anything yet. I can say it's a perfect fit so you shouldn't get anything under it (I work in a very dusty place, no dust gets in mine) so wipe the screen before removing the case and this shouldn't be an issue.

redhooka

Jan 8, 2008
I have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid on mine along with a tempered glass screen protector. Couldn't be happier with them.

Sledutah

Apr 13, 2007
Utah

I haven't noticed any with the last 2 phones I've used this case with. I also take it off every week or so and clean the back.

Top Liked Posts