[Q] XDA Shirts

Search This thread

torvick12

Jul 28, 2010
Pharr
Hi guys have u guys made any XDA shirts yet? if so plz let me know im intersted on buying 1. thank u n appreciate it. plz let me know soon

torvick12

Jul 28, 2010
Pharr
oo ok alright isee ;/ well when u all decide to make t-shirts plz let me know as soon u all can. Im intersted in some or even stickers if u all can ;) thank u n appreciated

dr0id uzer

Aug 10, 2010
Stickers and Shirts

I don't know if I'd go for a shirt, my workplace won't allow them unless its a tastefully done golf/polo type shirt, and ... that would look like I'm working for someone else, so probably wouldn't pass dress code.

However, I would buy a few sticker or two to slap on my laptop - or even skinning my phone.

dcarr622

Oct 18, 2008
dcarr.io
I would dig an XDA shirt! Just make sure it's not some overpriced sh*t =P I'm okay with donating a few bucks to XDA, but I don't want to pay some obscene $30 for a T-Shirt lol

rajasyaitan

May 18, 2010
I would dig an XDA shirt! Just make sure it's not some overpriced sh*t =P I'm okay with donating a few bucks to XDA, but I don't want to pay some obscene $30 for a T-Shirt lol
This is not for donation purposes. This is to show our pride as xda members! But you're right, $30 is too much. Somebody should come up with the design.

svetius

Retired User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
We've been toying with the idea. In fact, we have a prototype, but weren't happy with the quality. See the attached.

Attachments

• ORDshirt.jpg
    ORDshirt.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 545

nqnguyen2

Dec 18, 2007
www.google.com
I'd be down for a shirt. Could there be a white and black shirt with the simple design in an athletic fit? Also, hoodies and long-sleeved shirts would be cool too. I wouldn't mind the shirt being a dollar more for donation purposes.

torvick12

Jul 28, 2010
Pharr
We've been toying with the idea. In fact, we have a prototype, but weren't happy with the quality. See the attached.
It actually look pretty good although would love to se some polo shirts as well since thats all i wear ha but would definatly order this and polo as well. Im big fan of XDA jst got into it and would love to show the pride for this, would also love stickers to attach them in my laptop that would look nice ;) Hope u all make something soon by this year

dcarr622

Oct 18, 2008
dcarr.io
I like the sample it looks cool! For me short sleeved would be preferable. A regular XDA logo shirt in a nice design would be fine, nothing fancy for the first edition is needed. A price point of $15 or less would seal the deal, and at the quantities I'm sure people will be snapping these up, that probably wouldn't be a problem =P

sublimaze

Oct 13, 2010
I will definitely buy one if I can get it in black

Dropped from my smoking fast Captivate (Darky's Raw Steel v3.0 + xcalibur's reorient kernel)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great idea

No T shirts have made at least officially
    Long time ago we had a store and there was a petition to do so but never happened...
    Ok guys, we're going to launch the XDA clothing store in beta.

http://www.zazzle.com/xdadevelopers

We've tried to keep prices as low as possible. When you do on-demand printing at low volumes, prices tend to be a bit higher. Also, the designs are very simple.

After I hear some feedback from all of you about the quality of the apparel (for those that want to order one), we'll make changes to the store. We're also considering having a T-Shirt contest.

You all should of substitude the xdadevelopers logo on the polo shirt to the XDA capital letters in the front and the xda developers in the back. And same for the t-****s could of put something in the back that would be cool ;). And so only white then?
    And a few speciality items. No intention in offending anyone.
    You should contact svetius for that matter

Orb sorry but I dont like these t-shirts... Mind if I use the xda logo to make one the way I like it?

Sent from my HTC Desire

See 1st page you´ll find the link to the store who is selling the XDA T-shirts

I know this is a little old since all the free t-shirts are gone but, I would be willing to purchase a shirt as long as is not more than $20, and I would like to know if they come in short sleeve, I live in Fl and it gets pretty hot here.
    I love some XDA underpants.......I could wear them on my head as a hat.
    On second thoughts, how about an XDA hat.
    EDIT.....I defo have ORD, lol.