[ROM] Atrix CM9 [ADT's SelfKANGish builds - 20120715]

Search This thread

Bradshort

May 30, 2010
Huawei P40 Pro
Search button when using the xda app wants to open a different app? Anyone else? Also, cos I can't search, can you turn off fingerprint nav anywhere?

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Jack'O

Aug 13, 2011
One of many.
Just to clarify, everyone can buy apps on the market?

I can, just bought System Tuner Pro. Turl1 v7.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Search button when using the xda app wants to open a different app? Anyone else? Also, cos I can't search, can you turn off fingerprint nav anywhere?

It do nothing here.

V DidDy 210

Jul 10, 2007
NY
hey everyone, searched the thread but seems like no one else has this issue.

The phone is telling me that my wi-fi network is poor strength (gingerbread in the same spot listed as excellent) and it is getting stuck at obtaining ip address.

basically it won't connect to my wi-fi, I'll try making a ad-hoc network but this might be an issue

any help? I haven't gotten very far, I could always just reflash

bamastang

Oct 5, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama

Mine does nothing either, unless I tap and hold, which is a "quick action" which asks what you want to use as default for that action... it does the same on the home page etc... Hope that helps. If I quick tap on the home page it will bring up a google search. Unless of course you have the "Search Button Mod" which will bring up recent apps.(what I am running now)

To search in XDA app, you need to click on the "More" and there will be a search option there. Hope this helps.

sublimejosh2000

Dec 14, 2010
Atlanta
I installed adw launcher but how do I activate it ?
Make a custom shortcut for activity by long press on the home screen and add shortcut->activity check to list all activities and find the activity below...

com.authentec.TrueSuiteMobile.NavigationConfiguration

then it will make a shortcut icon. this icon should get you to the menu, if it still give a force close, i'm out of ideas till it gets fixed in newer builds.

biou

Apr 19, 2006
great job! I love this rom.
One thing: when the Internet browser rotates horizontally, it crashes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, given the confusion that was arising on jokersax's thread, I'm opening this one to keep things a bit more organized. You are still encouraged to (and you should, really) read the other thread, and play with both builds. Feel free to compare them, and make sure you mention which build are you using.

CM9 - http://coblitz.codeen.org/turl.androidro.ms/olympus/cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
    GApps, courtesy of Goo - http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
    File mirrors courtesy of Jokersax (outdated) - http://www.jokersax.com/developer-pages/turl/

Code:
    cbb650b6b028ba745926f27ed14bc563  cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
    dc560aa235e8dd8cb00df0cefb5abd38  gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

Tips for this build:
    • If you are getting weird stuff, go to CWM, format /system (mounts & storage menu), flash CM9, flash gapps, reboot. If you are still getting weird stuff, do a normal wipe/factory reset.
    • Don't flash any 2D fixes
    • Don't flash any kernels, this update contains kernel modifications you should be running
    • If you really want blur-like sdcard mounts, go to Settings -> Storage -> Menu button -> Storage configuration, tick 'Use internal storage', and reboot your phone
    • You can now manage fingerprints and configure fingerprint sensor navigation on the advanced device settings, many thanks epinter!
    • Wifi/bluetooth tether is working once again.
    • Opera Mobile works good
    • Check out for Wifi N networks on the 5Ghz band (thanks epinter!)
    • Retest Foursquare and the like
    • Test all the new led configuration stuff!
    New refreshed build on first post, pretty much no changes hardware wise, but it has all CM improvements and fixes to date, including the Torch app. Enjoy!
    Kernel 025 is available for CM9 ADT Self-Kang ONLY!

https://twitter.com/#!/faux123/status/170954844323057664
    Come on guys... don't be snippy with each other. There's no need to talk about battery life in this thread unless you have a potential fix. If you don't have a way to fix it, then don't mention it. Complaints and arguing don't help developers solve alleged problems.
    #7 posted on post #1! Main changes include volume rocker wake (under screen settings) and whatever else got merged into CM in this timeframe. I also fixed the over 100% battery charge issue and enabled the CRT animation