9 Stupid Things That Mess With Your S Advance

Search This thread
K

King ov Hell

1. Flashing a 4.0+ ROM/Kernel when you're using Gingerbread

If you want use a Jellybean/Kitkat ROM firstly you should upgrade your device to stock 4.1.2 otherwise get ready for brick.

2. Flashing CoCore kernel when you're using AOSP ROMs

Also you can't use this perfect kernel on AOSP ROMs (Cyano-AOKP-PA...) For some reason cocafe didn't add support for these ROMs. But AOSP kernels are based on CoCore. Shortly don't try to flash CoCore kernel on AOSP ROMs.

3. Writing false code in terminal

As you remember; early of our development there wasn't simple tools like UKF (and Triangle Away didn't support us.) You had to write DD codes in Terminal Emulator for flashing kernel and resetting warranty. Stretch out your fingers because even if you write false a single letter GUESS WHAT hardbrick.

4. Disconnecting your Odin process

Don't f*ck with Odin when he works with your device. (AKA rooting, recovery or firmware flash) If you disconnect your device at the false time, maybe you won't see Android anymore.

ageofodin.jpg

5. Flashing a China ROM when you're using Un-China device

Yes they have different things in their firmwares. If you didn't buy your Janice from China don't flash China firmwares.

6. Flashing a Gingerbread ROM when you're using Jellybean

You can't simply downgrade your device. You should have proper files for downgrading after you can flash any Gingerbread ROM/Firmware. MORE INFO

7. Ticking Re-Partition

If you're using Janice, re-partition is here for only downgrading. Don't use if you're rooting/flashing a regular firmware.

8. Dirty Installs

Clean install comes with stability. Dirty install might causes bootloops, softbricks or errors. It's your choice.

9. HAMMER

A hammer can cause too much thing.

20131207130849!Thor9.jpg

AceVincent

Jul 10, 2014
I'm so regreted that I flash a China version and 16G's pit .So I get a hard brick.No recovery .No downing.No any reaction with 301K plugin..... What can I do to save my I9070?

TPD-21

Feb 6, 2014
Southern Borneo Island
I'm so regreted that I flash a China version and 16G's pit .So I get a hard brick.No recovery .No downing.No any reaction with 301K plugin..... What can I do to save my I9070?

Actually, what did you do with your device is? I read you mention PIT-16GB, if you want to downgrade your device to the stock GB? Or do you want to do an update of stock GB to stock JB?

Well, since you've mentioned PIT-16GB, then I assume that you want to downgrade your device to stock GB. Now, you need to consider is whether your device is 8GB or 16GB? If 8GB then use the PIT-8Gb. If 16Gb, then use PIT-16Gb when you flash through Odin. Try clicking on the "MORE INFO" above, then you will see a thread in how to downgrade your device.

Mmmh ... I guess my answer is too easy to digest. I just read your post on the other thread. Maybe you should do as suggested by Senior @shut_down :)

Sent from my Nokia-3315 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

AceVincent

Jul 10, 2014
Go to service center, and maybe someone can do something with Jtag...

Actually, what did you do with your device is? I read you mention PIT-16GB, if you want to downgrade your device to the stock GB? Or do you want to do an update of stock GB to stock JB?

Well, since you've mentioned PIT-16GB, then I assume that you want to downgrade your device to stock GB. Now, you need to consider is whether your device is 8GB or 16GB? If 8GB then use the PIT-8Gb. If 16Gb, then use PIT-16Gb when you flash through Odin. Try clicking on the "MORE INFO" above, then you will see a thread in how to downgrade your device.

Mmmh ... I guess my answer is too easy to digest. I just read your post on the other thread. Maybe you should do as suggested by Senior @shut_down :)

Sent from my Nokia-3315 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ok.Thanks for your replying

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Go to service center, and maybe someone can do something with Jtag...
Well,this maybe my last chance You maybe do something to help him.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2701363

dev@

Jun 26, 2015
I install twrp in my s advance Indian versoin.... But i got boot lop... Is any one still here to fix my problem... 2nd my cell having serious network isue...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So dear noobs (newbies), before spamming in Original dev threads or in inappropriate places to ask question about bla bla, take a look here, it may be useful! Good job King:p
    When I read the above Act, like I was in an empire of Hammurabi with the sophistication of the technology, man. I love it. :D Very Helpful once. :good::good:
    Funny 9 things :) ...
    ... but i think its "true based story"