[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

NinjaMic

Mar 14, 2012
Other than in call volume not going all the way to max, M5 is great. Has there been a fix for that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sikesjb

Oct 29, 2010
East Texas
Other than in call volume not going all the way to max, M5 is great. Has there been a fix for that?

I've seen a few people with that issue, but i have no problem with it.

Full wipe coming from 32 and no ROM manager....not sure why some experience it and done don't....

Edit:

I'm an idiot. Call Vol not ring Vol.....yeah. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335911912916.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335911912916.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:

impulse101

Mar 17, 2011
Can I just flash new versions of gapps without having to wipe data or clear cache? I'm on m5

segfaultex

May 20, 2010
I seem to be having an issue with M5 where mid way through calls the person on the other end just can't hear me. I can hear them fine. I can punch in buttons on the dial pad and they hear it but they can't hear my voice. After searching i found a bunch of people having this problem back in January. I also have noticed that this happens on some of the newer kernels too.

Anyone else?

This is just base M5 nothing changed.

Syn Ack

Jan 20, 2011
Atlanta
My problems are usually solved by....:

1. Full Rom backup
2. Wipe
3. Wipe
4. Wipe
5. Reflash Rom
6. Reflash Gapps
7. Advanced Restore "Data Only" in CWMR

sway40

Jul 11, 2009
Houston Tx
I just noticed ive got the volume issue too, im too lazy to do fresh install now and i can hear my phone...so as of now i could care less. Nonetheless its an issue rather small but its there for sure.

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
Anyone have any ideas?? I'd really like Android to sync my bookmarks as opposed to going to another browser... I've tried clearing the data from the dashboard, re-syncing, nothing works. Now my phone shows it is syncing, but none of the bookmarks are actually showing up, and on my tablet, it is showing the exclamation mark...

Hi,
Have you tried going to settings/Accounts & Sync/ click on your GMail account, click the link then "Remove account".

Once it is removed, re-add your GMail account then reboot. Go settings/ Accounts & Sync then hit Sync now.

Reactions: otis_bartleh

inspeckta_dek

Oct 15, 2010
New radios and Aokp goodness Ahh...

sent from a Android device :)
I'm always on!
Sorry for the dumb question, I just bought this phone today. I just rooted it and about to install aokp m5 n then I want to install the Franco kernel. Can I install the new radio???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

sway40

Jul 11, 2009
Houston Tx
Flashed over leaked radios and working good for me. Seems to switch to 4g quicker than the leaked radios, could be placebo effect so I'll give it more time.

~Sent from my GNexus on Aokp~

impulse101

Mar 17, 2011
So I flashed the new 4/29 gapps that has the new phonesky 3.5.17 market. I wiped cache and davlik cache but after flashing I still have the older 3.5.16 play store.

Is there something I'm missing that I didn't do? I know that I don't know necessarily have to flash every new gapps package but I am trying to learn everything. thanks for the help!

bobbyinboone

Jan 19, 2010
Buffalo , NY
Anyone know where to get new nav bar icons? My phone and ssm icons are Hugh and bothering me. Also looking for the reflection kinds....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium: with broccoli....

guardianali

Dec 18, 2009
Having a charging issue.
I updated to latest milestone. Then flashed latest Francos kernel 151 clocked at 384 gpu. All phone functions work. I wiped cache and dalvik before updating.

Now, when I charge via wall charger, it charges but definitely slower, and when trying to charge via USB cable to computer, it shows the charging lighting bolt icon but still discharges.

no idea why.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

otis_bartleh

Aug 25, 2010
Martinez, CA
Hi,
Have you tried going to settings/Accounts & Sync/ click on your GMail account, click the link then "Remove account".

Once it is removed, re-add your GMail account then reboot. Go settings/ Accounts & Sync then hit Sync now.

I had tried that, and it didn't work either. But I did fix the problem right before I left work yesterday, what a pain though...

-Backed up my Chrome bookmarks on my PC, signed out on my browser and deleted ALL my bookmarks. I did this on my work PC and home PC (via rdp).
-Then on my phone (and tablet), I unchecked sync browser, cleared the browser cache and data.
-Then went to my Google Dashboard and stopped the syncing and cleared the Chrome data from the Dashboard. Ctrl-F5 and Chrome data gone from the Dashboard.
-Next was to restore my bookmarks on my work PC and closed and opened Chrome to start the sync. Ctrl-F5 and all my Chrome info is now showing again in Dashboard.
-Finally, turn my phone on 4G and sync the browser. Wait for about 2 hours, done and synced!

Granted it was syncing ~600 bookmarks, but I didn't expect it to take that long since it is near instant with the PC, on a slower connection than my 4G. Tablet synced up the bookmarks fine after all that too...

So to sum it up, if anyone has a bookmark sync issue, clear all bookmarks from all browsers and the Google Dashboard, start fresh and be very very patient during the initial sync.

speedfreak228

Jun 19, 2011
When I switch to lte my data won't work until I turn it off. I did a clean install. Anyone else with this issue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

IronFox

Mar 6, 2009
When I switch to lte my data won't work until I turn it off. I did a clean install. Anyone else with this issue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

I'm having the same issue with 3G, I get the 3G icon but no data after I turn off wifi. I can get it back if I uncheck and recheck mobile data under settings.

Top Liked Posts