plz Help..accidently flashed back beanstown build 22 from 4.3

Search This thread
I was running beans build 22 on 4.1.2 vramc3. I updated with odin a few months back and flashed nebula rom..everything was working perfectly. I then wanted to try Alliance rom and accidently flashed the old beans build 22 i was running before. Its running fine but my question is on settings it says Android 4.1.2 baseband is MJ9 and build is vramc3, can I just reflash in recovery or do I have to do the whole odin process over again??
Any help appreciated. ..

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
I was running beans build 22 on 4.1.2 vramc3. I updated with odin a few months back and flashed nebula rom..everything was working perfectly. I then wanted to try Alliance rom and accidently flashed the old beans build 22 i was running before. Its running fine but my question is on settings it says Android 4.1.2 baseband is MJ9 and build is vramc3, can I just reflash in recovery or do I have to do the whole odin process over again??
Any help appreciated. ..

Your fine. Your baseband is the modem your on ;)
So don't sweat. You are able to flash back and forth, from 4.3 to 4.1.2 or other way around, with no issues:D
And sorry yes you can just reflash in recovery with no issues
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: LenonDavies
your da man

So don't sweat. You are able to flash back and forth, from 4.3 to 4.1.2 or other way around, with no issues:D

Ahhh..thank you for your speedy reply...btw I love the rom anticipating a new one but cant wait to reflash n3bula ;)..only reason I was switching back was to play battlefield commander app on my note 2...but really I didn't play it...and for some reason didnt work on 4.3..anyways thanks a lot. .been missing air command

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
Ahhh..thank you for your speedy reply...btw I love the rom anticipating a new one but cant wait to reflash n3bula ;)..only reason I was switching back was to play battlefield commander app on my note 2...but really I didn't play it...and for some reason didnt work on 4.3..anyways thanks a lot. .been missing air command

No worries man.. and no reason to explain I flash other roms too.. I don't always stay on my own lol;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any help appreciated. ..