[Q] Problem with language change of Samsung Keyboard

Search This thread

joseph230

Aug 15, 2010
Hello,

I am not sure why on earth the keyboard has stopped working as it supposed to work. Previously there were small arrows on the space key which was indication of multiple language. Swiping it to the sides was changing the lauguage.

I am not sure why I do not have the arrows---> which means I can not change the language of the keyboard.

I tried resetting the settings and all, but no luck.

As you see I have 2 languages added to the keyboard...... maybe I am missing something ! any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-18-11-05-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-18-11-05-47.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2014-03-18-11-06-05.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-18-11-06-05.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 38

joseph230

Aug 15, 2010
I think I found the root of the problem. I put it here for others in case someone faced the same problem.

The problem comes from enabling Accessibility->Services.
I had the "Greenify" enabled there. After turning it off keyboard start to work as before.

Peace,

anubius

Jul 3, 2008
Lviv
I think I found the root of the problem. I put it here for others in case someone faced the same problem.

The problem comes from enabling Accessibility->Services.
I had the "Greenify" enabled there. After turning it off keyboard start to work as before.

Peace,

This is all great but looks like this is Kit Kat problem. So what to do it if you need Accessibility mode for app that do notifications for Smart Watch?

joseph230

Aug 15, 2010
This is all great but looks like this is Kit Kat problem. So what to do it if you need Accessibility mode for app that do notifications for Smart Watch?

No idea how to fix the Kit Kat issue here. But while default Samsung Keyboard had this issue, switching to Swype Keyboard showed no problem. So as a work around, you can switch to swype keyboard for now.