Mobile Data

Search This thread

Schokonuss

Oct 27, 2013
Forst
Hello,
A friend of mine has the RAZR i and suddenly on one day his mobile data didn't work anymore for an unknown reason. Wie tried almost everything that came into my mind (reboot, take out SIM, check all the settings...).
The problem is, he doesn't want to factory reset (of course) cause he has many important data.
The phone is on stock ROM, not rooted.

Thanks in advance.

Schokonuss

Oct 27, 2013
Forst
I think only ways is to root phone and edit file with apn settings.

Hm.. That's actually bad :/
Is there any possibility to find out what has caused that problem? I'm quite proficient with phones actually (rooted, unlocked bootloader and custom ROM) respectively I have experience in phone related things.

Any other ideas or help?

5m00v3

Nov 26, 2013
Hamburg, DE
Do you know, if your friend has Vodafone? Mobile Data with Vodafone doesn´t work in whole Germany at the Moment.

I have also Vodafone but had no Mobile Data Problems today. I am from Germany.
But i use only GPRS + EDGE... maybee its only UMTS with Problems? Try switching to 2G.

One time i have had the same problem. My Mobile Data was broken for nothing.
I couldn´t fix it and after a few hours and some reboots it was working again.
Think that was also a problem by Vodafone...

Reactions: Schokonuss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think only ways is to root phone and edit file with apn settings.
    Do you know, if your friend has Vodafone? Mobile Data with Vodafone doesn´t work in whole Germany at the Moment.

I have also Vodafone but had no Mobile Data Problems today. I am from Germany.
    But i use only GPRS + EDGE... maybee its only UMTS with Problems? Try switching to 2G.

One time i have had the same problem. My Mobile Data was broken for nothing.
    I couldn´t fix it and after a few hours and some reboots it was working again.
    Think that was also a problem by Vodafone...